Wireless Headset Thoughts?

Which Headset is the best?

• Blue Tiger

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Blue Parrot

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters

RollinLee

So I stopped by Travel Centers of america and Picked up a Blue Tiger Elite Wireless bluetooth headset. I was a long time Blue Parrot user but I am falling in love with this new animal. Also I called customer service because I couldn't figure out how to turn the thing on and they were super nice and helpful. My Parrot has been collecting dust since I made the switch? What do you guys think? U think i made the right choice with Blue Tiger over Blue Parrot? Peace my fellow trucker friends.

I had some issues with my blue parrot B-250XT+ failing on my last fall. I tried to get a new one and it really was bad. Something in the updated software was really bad. Add in that the headset would interfere with my hearing aids, I started to look at the Blue Tiger brand.

The blue tigers were even were even worse for me.

So I went back to the lower tech model of the B-250-XT. Not the + model. Been happy with it since. The only one I haven't tried from Blue Tiger or Blue Parrot yet is the B-350-XT.

So long as the XT I have right now is working, it will be some time before I buy another.

I picked up a Blue Tiger Elite while on my Trainer's truck. It's what he runs, and I honestly have had zero complaints using it for calls and for Zello (walkie talkie app).

The battery life is phenomenal, as is the audio quality in both directions. The range isn't shabby either.

I have a five year old Blue Parrot.

Still impressed by the battery life.

Not impressed by the stupid blinking light on the side. There's a way to turn it off but I forgot.

I burned the foam microphone wind screen off with a cigarette.

I have a five year old Blue Parrot.

Still impressed by the battery life.

Not impressed by the stupid blinking light on the side. There's a way to turn it off but I forgot.

I burned the foam microphone wind screen off with a cigarette.

On mine I push the volume up/down buttons at the same time and the annoying light goes off. I push them again just before shutting it off so that I know for sure it is off and will also see the annoying light when I turn the unit back on.

Stay away from Blue Tiger Elite. Two have had issues with the boom becoming disconnected unless you get it in just the right spot. I had them for less than three months. I was told I could pay to have them fix it, and the shipping and handling or buy another one from them.

No chance. If they will not back their product I will buy from people who do.

Had my Blue Parrot ...350? ...whatever.. for almost a year, now. Getting better results than the RKs I was using before.

I don't use a hands-free device. Hard enough for me to concentrate on the idiot 4 wheelers and then juggle ass hole dispatchers simultaneously. If it's a personal call it can wait til I stop.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread