AK7 Well-Known Member Wednesday at 8:49 PM #841 Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... * Allegedly *
Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... * Allegedly *
AK7 Well-Known Member Wednesday at 8:59 PM #842 Took me 45 minutes to get that out. Almost had to let the air out.
Hillbilly Canuck Well-Known Member Yesterday at 6:03 AM #843 Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... I had to tarp a military tank I took across the border without a turret. That's the only one I can think of. Like @AK7 said the big dollars are alleged. Speaking of alcohol abuse I haven't seen Birchy in a long time. Last edited: Yesterday at 7:05 PM
Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... I had to tarp a military tank I took across the border without a turret. That's the only one I can think of. Like @AK7 said the big dollars are alleged. Speaking of alcohol abuse I haven't seen Birchy in a long time.
Electric Chicken Well-Known Member Yesterday at 6:40 PM #844 Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... I told the goobs on another forum (or was that on this one?) that I wanted to get into heavy haul because it doesn't need to be tied down. They thought I was serious. I didn't correct them.
Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... I told the goobs on another forum (or was that on this one?) that I wanted to get into heavy haul because it doesn't need to be tied down. They thought I was serious. I didn't correct them.
Electric Chicken Well-Known Member Yesterday at 6:42 PM #845 Hillbilly Canuck said: I had to trap a military tank I took across the border without a turret. That's the only one I can think of. Like @AK7 said the big dollars are alleged. Speaking of alcohol abuse I haven't seen Birchy in a long time. Click to expand... What kinna bait did you use?
Hillbilly Canuck said: I had to trap a military tank I took across the border without a turret. That's the only one I can think of. Like @AK7 said the big dollars are alleged. Speaking of alcohol abuse I haven't seen Birchy in a long time. Click to expand... What kinna bait did you use?
Hillbilly Canuck Well-Known Member Yesterday at 7:06 PM #846 Electric Chicken said: What kinna bait did you use? Click to expand... Arabs or Germans have seemed to lure them in the past. I fixed the stupid typo
Electric Chicken said: What kinna bait did you use? Click to expand... Arabs or Germans have seemed to lure them in the past. I fixed the stupid typo
Electric Chicken Well-Known Member Today at 3:32 AM #847 Hillbilly Canuck said: Arabs or Germans have seemed to lure them in the past. I fixed the stupid typo Click to expand... I crawled inside the hull of a tank once at Letterkenny. I was probably 5 and unimpressed. I think it was a bring your kid to work thing. Let me kaboom some shit then I'll get back to you.
Hillbilly Canuck said: Arabs or Germans have seemed to lure them in the past. I fixed the stupid typo Click to expand... I crawled inside the hull of a tank once at Letterkenny. I was probably 5 and unimpressed. I think it was a bring your kid to work thing. Let me kaboom some shit then I'll get back to you.
Hillbilly Canuck Well-Known Member Today at 5:32 AM #848 Electric Chicken said: I crawled inside the hull of a tank once at Letterkenny. I was probably 5 and unimpressed. I think it was a bring your kid to work thing. Let me kaboom some shit then I'll get back to you. Click to expand... No shit. They wouldn't even let me run the one I was hauling up on the trailer. I dunno what kind of Mickey Mouse operation they were running.
Electric Chicken said: I crawled inside the hull of a tank once at Letterkenny. I was probably 5 and unimpressed. I think it was a bring your kid to work thing. Let me kaboom some shit then I'll get back to you. Click to expand... No shit. They wouldn't even let me run the one I was hauling up on the trailer. I dunno what kind of Mickey Mouse operation they were running.
Duck Sarcastic remark goes here Today at 6:48 AM #849 Hillbilly Canuck said: No shit. They wouldn't even let me run the one I was hauling up on the trailer. I dunno what kind of Mickey Mouse operation they were running. Click to expand... General Kubrick had a lot of rules..
Hillbilly Canuck said: No shit. They wouldn't even let me run the one I was hauling up on the trailer. I dunno what kind of Mickey Mouse operation they were running. Click to expand... General Kubrick had a lot of rules..
Electric Chicken Well-Known Member Today at 3:53 PM #850 Hillbilly Canuck said: No shit. They wouldn't even let me run the one I was hauling up on the trailer. I dunno what kind of Mickey Mouse operation they were running. Click to expand... It wasnt complete. It was just the shell.
Hillbilly Canuck said: No shit. They wouldn't even let me run the one I was hauling up on the trailer. I dunno what kind of Mickey Mouse operation they were running. Click to expand... It wasnt complete. It was just the shell.