AK7 Well-Known Member Yesterday at 8:49 PM #841 Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... * Allegedly *
Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... * Allegedly *
AK7 Well-Known Member Yesterday at 8:59 PM #842 Took me 45 minutes to get that out. Almost had to let the air out.
Hillbilly Canuck Well-Known Member Today at 6:03 AM #843 Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... I had to trap a military tank I took across the border without a turret. That's the only one I can think of. Like @AK7 said the big dollars are alleged. Speaking of alcohol abuse I haven't seen Birchy in a long time.
Duck said: Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do. Big dollars and no tarping. Except I don't think I could handle all the alcohol abuse Click to expand... I had to trap a military tank I took across the border without a turret. That's the only one I can think of. Like @AK7 said the big dollars are alleged. Speaking of alcohol abuse I haven't seen Birchy in a long time.