I was just gonna ask about that thing too.Did you make that Pabst Blue Ribbon board?
Would be a cool project for a woodburning kit.I was just gonna ask about that thing too.
I was wondering if that was burned into the wood with something like a branding iron or if it's painted.
Hell week up here in the northwoods.
That ain't good

Nice tap handle!
That's cool how you made your kegerator look like a real tool box.


I'd rather do that.
Second that. Anything that doesn't involve swinging doors.I'd rather do that.
I seldom swing doors. Even cranking landing gear is a chore.Second that. Anything that doesn't involve swinging doors.
You would hate life if you had to move big equipment thenI seldom swing doors. Even cranking landing gear is a chore.

Big equipment would be the only type of open deck I'd do.You would hate life if you had to move big equipment then![]()
