AK7
Well-Known Member
We only have the 2 sleeper trucks.I saw one of use guyses trucks tonight that had a sleeper on it.
Man is that place going downhill!!
We only have the 2 sleeper trucks.I saw one of use guyses trucks tonight that had a sleeper on it.
Man is that place going downhill!!
Some dick in a BMW will take the spot right in front of his hood. A minivan will park behind the traileryou do the same AK7
you got the lot all to yourself it seems
I gotta run up to the tire shop in the morning to buy 7 for the trailer. I would need 8 but one didn’t make it home. I figured since steel was showing I needed to pull it.Well vacation is over.
Back to the rock pile tomorrow.
Was looking the truck over and had a flat drive tire.
Aired it up and no leaks.
Check it again after the game.
Supposed to spend all that money before the end of the year!I gotta run up to the tire shop in the morning to buy 7 for the trailer. I would need 8 but one didn’t make it home. I figured since steel was showing I needed to pull it.
I spent plenty last year. I will need write offs for next year.Supposed to spend all that money before the end of the year!
Never had a problem showing a loss while building the business lol.I spent plenty last year. I will need write offs for next year.
I showed a profit, but I think I whittled it down to about 25 grand.Never had a problem showing a loss while building the business lol.
That is good to hear!Well checked the tire and no leaks.
Sprayed it down with anti-freeze and no bubbles so we'll call it ok.
had a similar issue yesterday.Well vacation is over.
Back to the rock pile tomorrow.
Was looking the truck over and had a flat drive tire.
Aired it up and no leaks.
Check it again after the game.
So you're getting a beam?Well vacation is over.
Nope but i had to haul a load you have alot of experience with..So you're getting a beam?




Nope but i had to haul a load you have alot of experience with..![]()
![]()