Keendriver
Hates all of you
Bet you had white socks on.
Nice to see they still make a poor mans beer you can get for $1.47 in the bar. Does it come with a complimentary roll of toilet paper? Stuff works better than FOlgers for clearing the poop deck


I wonder how pissed off the remaining members of Pink Floyd would be if every time an illegal immigrant kills an American, Trump refers to it as "another brick in the wall".So I'm coming back across the border this morning and I stopped to take a few pics.
The customs cop come over and asked what the hell I was taking pics of.
I told him I just wanted a pic of what it looks like before they build the wall.lmao

Ya me either.WTH?!? Studs snapped off below the hub face? Don't know if I've ever seen that.
Ya me either.
Bearings are fine.just need a cap and new budd studs and nuts.and a rim.and a drum.be done at noon.
Plan didn't work.The things you will sabotage just to get out of a days work.
About the only way I can think of to do that is to have someone go completely gonzo with an air gun.Ya me either.
Bearings are fine.just need a cap and new budd studs and nuts.and a rim.and a drum.be done at noon.
I have to Grease the truck and trailer today,fix a couple of lights and put a switch on the back up alarm.
After a quick run to the store, it's bike time.
Just having one more pot of coffee and then I'll get after it.
