What's my vector,Victor???


Back from a couple of days at corporate HQ for safety training.

They even brought in a real live D.O.T. cop.
Nice guy,even laughed after being locked in the port a john.:D

Rode the bike down cuz that's just how I roll. Not going to lie. Froze on the way down.27 and 30 MPh winds.
Was alot nicer coming home.

Supposed to be in the 60 s this weekend,but I'll be on a top secret load going to the border.

The river is about ready to break up.
When the ice starts coming over the dam,the whole house just shakes.
 
So I'm coming back across the border this morning and I stopped to take a few pics.

The customs cop come over and asked what the hell I was taking pics of.

I told him I just wanted a pic of what it looks like before they build the wall.lmao
 
So I'm coming back across the border this morning and I stopped to take a few pics.

The customs cop come over and asked what the hell I was taking pics of.

I told him I just wanted a pic of what it looks like before they build the wall.lmao
I wonder how pissed off the remaining members of Pink Floyd would be if every time an illegal immigrant kills an American, Trump refers to it as "another brick in the wall". :D
 
Had a vision this morning while eating my fruit loops .

I think I want to quit trucking and become the "Jon Taffer" of the Northwoods.
 
I have to Grease the truck and trailer today,fix a couple of lights and put a switch on the back up alarm.
After a quick run to the store, it's bike time.
Just having one more pot of coffee and then I'll get after it.

You're starting to sound like @Duck .
WTH do you people find these jack-of-all trades gigs anyway?
Are you guys working for Bosnian immigrants or something?
:stare1:
 
You're starting to sound like @Duck .
WTH do you people find these jack-of-all trades gigs anyway?
Are you guys working for Bosnian immigrants or something?
:stare1:
They pay me to do it.
I don't have to,but I'm anal about the trucks I drive.
I'm a freak.I know.
Lol
 
Well enough stalling today.
One more pot of coffee and finish my paperwork and get it to the post office by 2.
I just can't waste the whole day on the interwebz. Lol
 
Today's project.
Rewired my portable light bar,added strobes with a switch and made a new mount on top of the headache rack.

20160501_160418.webp
 

Back
Top