AK7
Well-Known Member
Lighten up Francis...lolOn a floor trlr?
Pffft....like hittin' from the Ladies tee.
Who's a candyazz now?![]()
My beam was in the shop.

Lighten up Francis...lolOn a floor trlr?
Pffft....like hittin' from the Ladies tee.
Who's a candyazz now?![]()


Have you tested this theory?Her replacement wouldn't know a good pizza if it hit her in the face.

So, in other words, you have two aliens at your house?What a nite here in the Northwoods.
A buddy of mine from Seattle stops by on his way thru.
So we take him out to dinner last nite.
While we're having a after dinner drink my phone rings.look and see it's a buddy from Toronto. Figure I'd call him back later.
Then Shari's phone rang.
Hey,it's the Hal from Toronto.
I better take this.hope everything is alright.
She steps outside to take the call.
Comes back in smiling.
Hal is parked in our driveway. Wth
He was on a job in thunder Bay and drove down to surprise us.
So we got a Westcoaster and a foreigner at the house.lol
Good times.
Yep and the boy and his girlfriend showed up with a buddy of theirs. No more room at the Inn. LolSo, in other words, you have two aliens at your house?
Well. If you and Shari decide to come out for the races this year, I'm not in Spirit Lake anymore. I spend most of my time in Spokane now. I know of a good motel in the area that's really comfortable and has kitchens in every room. Not the cheapest, but not the Hilton either. I should be getting a side of beef and the guy I'm with now is a great BBQer. He drinks Busch, but I can get a supply of PBR for ya.Yep and the boy and his girlfriend showed up with a buddy of theirs. No more room at the Inn. Lol
So we took the crew out for bbq prime rib and now there all in a food coma.
They may never leave.lmao
Be sure to take the floor trailer driver!Just the kids left now.
They just finished all the food that was supposed to be for the super bowl buffet tonite.
So guess who got elected to go for more supplies. Lol

Hey Mark Spitz, why ain't ya on this one, crying and moaning and generally spilling your purse out about being drug in to something?Fixed.![]()