What's my vector,Victor???


Sad nite at our place.
Our most favorite bartendress in the whole wide world quit her job at the local watering hole.She always made the homemade pizza.
Her replacement wouldn't know a good pizza if it hit her in the face.
 
What a nite here in the Northwoods.
A buddy of mine from Seattle stops by on his way thru.
So we take him out to dinner last nite.
While we're having a after dinner drink my phone rings.look and see it's a buddy from Toronto. Figure I'd call him back later.
Then Shari's phone rang.
Hey,it's the Hal from Toronto.
I better take this.hope everything is alright.
She steps outside to take the call.
Comes back in smiling.
Hal is parked in our driveway. Wth
He was on a job in thunder Bay and drove down to surprise us.
So we got a Westcoaster and a foreigner at the house.lol
Good times.
 
What a nite here in the Northwoods.
A buddy of mine from Seattle stops by on his way thru.
So we take him out to dinner last nite.
While we're having a after dinner drink my phone rings.look and see it's a buddy from Toronto. Figure I'd call him back later.
Then Shari's phone rang.
Hey,it's the Hal from Toronto.
I better take this.hope everything is alright.
She steps outside to take the call.
Comes back in smiling.
Hal is parked in our driveway. Wth
He was on a job in thunder Bay and drove down to surprise us.
So we got a Westcoaster and a foreigner at the house.lol
Good times.
So, in other words, you have two aliens at your house?
 
Yep and the boy and his girlfriend showed up with a buddy of theirs. No more room at the Inn. Lol

So we took the crew out for bbq prime rib and now there all in a food coma.
They may never leave.lmao
Well. If you and Shari decide to come out for the races this year, I'm not in Spirit Lake anymore. I spend most of my time in Spokane now. I know of a good motel in the area that's really comfortable and has kitchens in every room. Not the cheapest, but not the Hilton either. I should be getting a side of beef and the guy I'm with now is a great BBQer. He drinks Busch, but I can get a supply of PBR for ya.
 
Just the kids left now.
They just finished all the food that was supposed to be for the super bowl buffet tonite.
So guess who got elected to go for more supplies. Lol
 
Tuesday nite was good
Laid over in lacrosse and took my kid out for dinner
Overslept this morning and leaving the hotel had a brake can let go and took out the pancake
Caged the brake and limped it to the Kenworth dealer.

Hour and a half later l was on my way.

Ran into a little snow up by Duluth and salt spray all over.
And of course the windshield washer pump craps out.

Good to be home.
 
Well,today started out with a bang

0430 bambi decided to invade my personal lane space,5 miles from the house.

Pushed the bumper in real nice.
Nothing a wheel loader and a chain couldn't fix.

Still a little wrinkle in it,so I think I will just leave my oversize load sign forever. Lmao
 

Back
Top