What is the worst State for Truck Drivers to drive in?

Drunken ... but I can't remember how to get back.

I hate driving in Illinois. Beside rough dot standards and construction the drivers are also the least smart. There is no give and take it is just all take. I don't like florida or New York either but Illinois gets my vote for the number one worst.

As far as cities go.....BOSTON takes the cake for shittiest city to drive thru in my book.....man listen smh

Sent from my SPH-D710BST using Tapatalk 2

For me I would say Florida cities like Miami.Not only the toughest place to find anything but the most rudest.

Anywhere SOUTH

NOTHING against "southerners" but dixie DOT is WAY BOGUS

Southern scales open ALL NIGHT

SOUTHERN states tag you coming in and GOING OUT as you cross the statewide the NEXT SCALE is OPEN 2 COOPS in about 25 miles

TEXAS........them ****er's got like 5-6 different division of LAW ENFORCEMENT beyond ANY OTHER STATE and forget WEIGH STATIONS.....

TEXAS @$$holes will redlight you and LEVEL 3 shakedown ROADSIDE

I love the BARBEQUE JOINT but as far as I'm concerned give TEXAS BACK TO MEXICO

I swear I've gotten MORE TICKETS/Violations down south or in TEXASS so much so that my new PROSPECTS better stay along I-70 I-80 and 90 or Interstate 94

I doNTmind snowstorms just DON'T SEND ME SOUTH to get INSPECTION and WRITE UPS

UPPER MIDWEST or OUT WEST "ONLY" thank you

To be fair, my last ticket was in Iowa but a simple logbook discrepancy & only $83. Nothing near what the south has put me through.

**** them crooked greedy good ole boys who can only smell $$$$$$$$$.

And ya can't even brow-beat or reason with a dixie badge cause "them laws is the laws".

Sorry and I'm sure more than a few of you fellow drivers shall agree with me...

For all the "imaginary" terror of Ohio they don't hold a candle to the south.

I'm from Maine, how does Maine rate for you?
Over commiefornia i'd love to drive in maine. I bet maine don't have revenue Rangers out seeing who's idling like these crooks do out here and you don't need a new truck to drive on maine as you can run an old pos as long as it passes dot

I know I'm going to be the odd man out on this,but considering all of the traffic,d.o.t.,and way too many freighthaulers,I would have to give it to Tennessee

:D and there so called zero emissions bullshit. sorry an electric car is not zero emissions unless it's solar powered or geo thermo ect ect the pollution still comes from the power plant. then you got the clown in there smart for two's:biglaugh:buy a real car. then you got the mothers driving not paying no never mind to where in the hell she's going that zips right out in front of you and your right in her rear end while she has the kid or kids in the back:mad:. then you got the aholes that think the middle of a road is considered a parking lot:confused-96:

Thinking of changing my answer to Kentucky, or at least Interstate 65 south from Louisville to Elizabethtown. Interstate is full of sink holes at this point. Not potholes, but sink holes that you can literally lose your truck in. Everytime I pass through there, I see truck broke down on the side of the road either with blowouts, or more serious stuff broken, and pickups pulling trailers pulled over picking up stuff that bounced out of their utility trailers.

I ride the middle lane to avoid most of the bad areas, but the middle lane is beginning to become horrible as well. And yes, I am driving slow in the middle lane of that interstate, so just deal with it ;) I'll move over when they fix the road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread