• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

USA Truck

I was just wondering if any body had any info about this company the pro's and the con's

By the way, I checked out the rating for USA Truck and it was not good.

The driver rating is 54.75, the vehicle rating is 50.09 and the safety rating is 78.21. these numbers are extremely poor!

By comparison, the ratings for the company I drive for are driver 47.37, vehicle 43.54 and safety is zero.

The lower the number the better the score.

These scores determine many things, including whether or not you have to stop at scales with the transponder prepass system, how closely a trooper looks at you during a traffic stop, etc.

Thanks for everyting guys and girls. But after being laid off for my old job for 10 months i am going to work for this company. I know there is a lot of neg talk about this company. but right now at this time in my life i have to take this job. Money is very tight right know and i am going out to see what this company is like for myself. Thanks for the info i will let you know my experiance at usa truck. I start my orantation on monday morning. Wish me luck. later

Thanks for everyting guys and girls. But after being laid off for my old job for 10 months i am going to work for this company. I know there is a lot of neg talk about this company. but right now at this time in my life i have to take this job. Money is very tight right know and i am going out to see what this company is like for myself. Thanks for the info i will let you know my experiance at usa truck. I start my orantation on monday morning. Wish me luck. later
It's just one of those things, "you gotta do what you gotta do"....Hope everything works out for you...Many of us here can relate about money being tight.....Best of luck...Keep in touch...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.