U.S. Medical

Davester

Again, haven't driven in quite a while, but when I last drove cross border, we had to have a U.S. Medical done in addition to our local one.

Is this still the case ?

Again, haven't driven in quite a while, but when I last drove cross border, we had to have a U.S. Medical done in addition to our local one.

Is this still the case ?
No it is reciprocal. Your medical for your license will suffice. Some drivers carry a copy of their medical but I have never been asked for it. Come to think of it I never carried a copy either.

No it is reciprocal. Your medical for your license will suffice. Some drivers carry a copy of their medical but I have never been asked for it. Come to think of it I never carried a copy either.
Your medical is supposed to be online in a gubbermint database. That's assuming the gubbermint computer and the gubbermint software is working. Having a copy of your current long form might save you a long wait some day when the whole gubbermint shebang goes upso!

:toothpick:

Your medical is supposed to be online in a gubbermint database. That's assuming the gubbermint computer and the gubbermint software is working. Having a copy of your current long form might save you a long wait some day when the whole gubbermint shebang goes upso!

:toothpick:
Nope sorry you are wrong! Canadians medicals are held with the ministry of their respective provinces. Nothing further is required for the U.S. It is known as an exemption.

Nope sorry you are wrong! Canadians medicals are held with the ministry of their respective provinces. Nothing further is required for the U.S. It is known as an exemption.
Exactly. Same as we don’t need endorsements to run in the USA. Tanker doubles b trains no need for any endorsements or training

The only thing more jacked up than the parliamentary system is the Electoral College
I know right? I laugh when the opposition makes statements :rolllaugh:They have zero say in anything! The Governing party will do what they want unless it is a minority Government.
Question period in Ottawa or Queens park in a majority Government is just political masturbation!👍

I know right? I laugh when the opposition makes statements :rolllaugh:They have zero say in anything! The Governing party will do what they want unless it is a minority Government.
Question period in Ottawa or Queens park in a majority Government is just political masturbation!👍
That's any time any of them get on the TV.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread