Carrying Medical Cards WA

Hey there, how do we handle medical cards now? Because of Covid, I think I was told we don't have to carry one any more and they have it on file now instead, is that true?

Added: As of June 2020 are we required to carry our medical cards or do they have it on file?

Last edited:
Hey there, how do we handle medical cards now? Because of Covid, I think I was told we don't have to carry one any more and they have it on file now instead, is that true?

Added: As of June 2020 are we required to carry our medical cards or do they have it on file?
Supposedly since afew years ago it's all computer attached to your CDL ..

Last handful of times I been pulled over or redlighted at a scalehouse they didn't ask for it..

I just keep the form in my folder anyways just 2 be on the "Safe-Side" either way

Last time I was pulled over I wasn't asked for it. I asked them if they wanted to see it and the cop was like "uh yeah okay sure" as if he never heard of such a thing. 😃

Medical card hasn’t been required on your person for several years now.

You have to report it to your state dmv and they attach a copy to your license online.

just look em in the face and say I don't need no stupid medical card

just look em in the face and say I don't need no stupid medical card
Then the Highway Patrol gonna go a "WiseGuy" Eh..

And pick you over with a Fine Tooth comb....

Yes "Officer" let me find that for ya.....

is your "best" policy 9 outta 10 times

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah... you don't need it until the computers screw up, and you're dealing with a jerk. It may not be required, but you still get a short form. Probably ought to throw it in your wallet just in case.

Yeah... you don't need it until the computers screw up, and you're dealing with a jerk. It may not be required, but you still get a short form. Probably ought to throw it in your wallet just in case.
That's why ya keep it handy anyways...

Just "Incase"...

I still had to send my long form to the state this year, so its not an automatic update yet. Don't forget to call back and double check that your DMV records really got updated.

I still had to send my long form to the state this year, so its not an automatic update yet. Don't forget to call back and double check that your DMV records really got updated.
Mines coming up again in afew months..

Safety Office called me because of this COVID19..

Get "thinking" about it AHEAD

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread