In the mountains running like my hair is on fire, LOL.
I expect I will see better numbers as I get more miles on it, and as the weather improves.
I really want to put the different tires on it and see the difference, but just can't make myself spend the money. I will most likely replace tires and add the flow below at the same time. I had some consecutive 9+ fill ups, but that was slowed down and better weather.
yeah, I think that is all about to change. If I can talk my brain into it, I am planning on running some midwest miles and shorter loads when I get back to work in May.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.