Tracking Fuel Economy: 2021 Freightliner Cascadia


So it’s save to say it’s a 7.75 mpg truck.
In the mountains running like my hair is on fire, LOL.

I expect I will see better numbers as I get more miles on it, and as the weather improves.

I really want to put the different tires on it and see the difference, but just can't make myself spend the money. I will most likely replace tires and add the flow below at the same time. I had some consecutive 9+ fill ups, but that was slowed down and better weather.
 
I don't really know what you mean.

If my hair was on fire I'd pull over and grab a bottle of water to pour on my head. 🤔

Wouldn't work. If you stopped, by the time you got the bottle of water, you whole head would be consumed by fire. You gotta outrun the flames!
 

Back
Top