The REAL sport season is about to begin.

boone315

SPACE TRUCKING
One more day and the best professional sport in the world is about to begin. As usual I predict great things from my team, the Sabres but with good reason.
For one, they added some very good players in Leino, Regehr and Ehrhoff.
second, signed one of their best players to a long term contract
3rd, they have excellent call up in Rochester(as usual)
4th, they still have the best coach in the league and now an owner with deep pockets who is willing to spend.
They have always been a tough physical but undersized team. They have added size, skill and even more toughness on their defense. I can't really wait to see when Kassian is finally released on the league, though I think he will end up in prison before the end of his first season, that guy is an animal.

[HD] Zack Kassian Headshot Hit on Matt Kennedy - YouTube

Zack Kassian - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I'm not the biggest hockey fan in the world but I have to give credit where It's deserved. Hockey players along with NBA basketball players are in my opinion the greatest athletes in all of sports.

I'm not the biggest hockey fan in the world but I have to give credit where It's deserved. Hockey players along with NBA basketball players are in my opinion the greatest athletes in all of sports.

It is something to see these guys in person. To see these guys that are 6' & over 200# fly on blades at the speed that they do while crashing and banging into eachother while handling a puck is amazing.

It has been a pretty good season already, for my team any way. Even the evil leafs are doing ok and have gone a month without firing a coach.

True enough, but atleast we beat Les Habitants last Saturday. If we never win another cup (and we just may not) as long as we beat the Habs it's all good !

I hate the Sens! I dislike Buffalo in a rivalry sense, But if they made the play-off s,I would support them.

Anybody read the latest Hockey News? The last story is about my all time favorite player Rob Ray, loved watching him go at it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread