Hockey (the real sport) 2019-2020

They know a good team. Not the Leafs or it could be the movie was said to be in Aurora, IL. :D
Extra credit @r3gulator3 for the use of the word Toque:thumbsup:
It did take place in Aurora, IL. They had a comicon a few years back that even made a Stan Makita’s donuts for like the 25th anniversary. I did some research there was really no Stan Makita’s donuts it was a play on Tim Horton’s for the movie.

That’s cool that you almost know him by proxy. I know no one in the AHL or NHL. I just like to watch it man. I mean you probably learned to cross check before you was outta diapers. I had to hit teen years to learn what hockey was when my brother in law took me to a USHL game. It was a ****ing blast. Been hooked ever since. I caught a puck at that game!

Blackhawks ain’t been doing so good, Crawford isn’t covering the goal like he used to and even with Shaw back in the ranks we need to get our defense game up and allow Shaw and Kane and Toewes more shots on goal.
I don't know any hockey players or coaches either. I did meet Mike Fisher from the Preds one day. I didn't realize who he was at first because I was checking out his beautiful wife. We were parked in the same lot in Nashville. They were really nice and she is a beautiful woman.

So, I know very little about Hockey. But I did see the movie Slap Shot.

Anyway, this year I told myself I was going to follow it closer.

I failed.

But I was just looking up when spring training starts for the Brewers and learned that they traded Moustakis and some others and I think that’s a huge mistake.

Then I looked at Hockey.

But earlier this year when I was looking into Hockey I learned that Arizona has a team.

I kinda chuckled.

They’re in second place in their division right behind the Vegas Golden Knights.

Then I noticed that the Islanders are doing better than the Rangers. Which I can imagine causes a LOT of fights back in NY.

And I still don’t know what “Icing” is.

So, I know very little about Hockey. But I did see the movie Slap Shot.

Anyway, this year I told myself I was going to follow it closer.

I failed.

But I was just looking up when spring training starts for the Brewers and learned that they traded Moustakis and some others and I think that’s a huge mistake.

Then I looked at Hockey.

But earlier this year when I was looking into Hockey I learned that Arizona has a team.

I kinda chuckled.

They’re in second place in their division right behind the Vegas Golden Knights.

Then I noticed that the Islanders are doing better than the Rangers. Which I can imagine causes a LOT of fights back in NY.

And I still don’t know what “Icing” is.

Vegas is bad ass and this is only their third year with a team. Arizona is pretty bad ass too. I remember when the rangers were awesome but that’s been years ago!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread