The Island of Misfit Toys

hiya fellows
welcome

The censorship is far more severe over here.
Especially when it comes to humor.
Which is why.
there's also only a handful of people that post here regularly and they're very clickish especially so if you disagree with one of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHA

HA HA

HA.

I made it in, and I even got my regular name back.... I've missed it....

I missed your song posts. I'll not speak your name but I'm assuming I know who this is :) Good to be able to chat with you again and keep the music coming! Now we just gotta get the hermit over here. Haven't heard from him in about a week. If I didn't know him better I'd be worried. But it is bizarre even for him to be so silent for so long.

Last edited:
I missed your song posts. I'll not speak your name but I'm assuming I know who this is :) Good to be able to chat with you again and keep the music coming! Now we just gotta get the hermit over here. Haven't heard from him in about a week. If I didn't know him better I'd be worried. But it is bizarre even for him to be so silent for so long.

I tossed that in there so you would know it was me, figured it would work.

And it did. I'm guessing you're back on your normal schedule based on the time of this post?

No, I caught an overnight load to New Haven, Ind and I'm sitting here at the shipper since 9:45 waiting for a trailer that was suppose to be loaded by 8:30 trying to figure out how guys can take a nap in a damn day cab.

On the bright side consignee requested delivery by 05:30 (which I won't make now) because silo is thru employee parking lot and once day shift comes in lot is packed, so at least I'll get a chance to rip off somebody's bumper when I finally get there... unless they turn me away and say come back in the evening.

No, I caught an overnight load to New Haven, Ind and I'm sitting here at the shipper since 9:45 waiting for a trailer that was suppose to be loaded by 8:30 trying to figure out how guys can take a nap in a damn day cab.

On the bright side consignee requested delivery by 05:30 (which I won't make now) because silo is thru employee parking lot and once day shift comes in lot is packed, so at least I'll get a chance to rip off somebody's bumper when I finally get there... unless they turn me away and say come back in the evening.
I'll never understand places that have setups that are so jacked up. That's like that chemical place in Roanoke I go to occasionally. Such an odd location. Or, pretty much every single place I go to in Cleveland 😂

Holy smokes the TN highway patrol is out in force bigtime. Keep your head on a swivel if you're rolling through that state today.

I'm to tired to be entertaining today, you'll have to grab the one we share...
I'm right there with ya, today was exhausting. But at least I got those placards off my trailer. I hate feeling like a duck in the DOT's shooting gallery. And tomorrow morning I get rid of this trailer. Damn thing's been an albatross since I got it. Hopefully the next one isn't garbage. Off I go for some grub and a beer.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread