The Island of Misfit Toys

Steelersjunkie

Pimpin' ain't easy
Welp, looks like I found a new home. Not sure where this post belongs so I'll just leave it up to the admins. This is just gonna be a plain ol' social thread, using it to reconnect with my friends over at TTR. I was a baaaaad boy and they locked the door and changed the key. Meh, whatever, no loss. Yo @MIT get yer butt over here lol. Feel free to let folks know where I'm at. Seems like it's a lot more fun over here anyhow. If your coming here from over there, make sure you read the introduction posts, specifically the one about TTR. No bashing allowed. And anyone from here that feels like joining in, have at it. The more the merrier, always like meet new folks.

Last edited:
The censorship is far more severe over here.
Especially when it comes to humor.
Which is why.
there's also only a handful of people that post here regularly and they're very clickish especially so if you disagree with one of them.

Welp, looks like I found a new home. Not sure where this post belongs so I'll just leave it up to the admins. This is just gonna be a plain ol' social thread, using it to reconnect with my friends over at TTR. I was a baaaaad boy and they locked the door and changed the key. Meh, whatever, no loss. Yo @MIT get yer butt over here lol. Feel free to let folks know where I'm at. Seems like it's a lot more fun over here anyhow. If your coming here from over there, make sure you read the introduction posts, specifically the one about TTR. No bashing allowed. And anyone from here that feels like joining in, have at it. The more the merrier, always like meet new folks.
yah, they don;t like it over at the other place when you call people names.....

i read your postings.

Well sir, I did it on purpose. Trust me when I tell you there are things that led up to it that weren't seen. I'd enumerate them for you but there's no point, and no proof.
you could have just kept quiet and and left the guy alone, he is very well liked over there, and moved on, instead of having dozens over there attack you, for your insults at him.

good luck here

Last edited:
See, that's what I'm talking about. I never saw any of that. Everything got wiped, nobody saw what led up to it, nobody saw what originally happened. I have zero intentions of ruffling feathers here. Just looking to hang out and BS with people and enjoy the end of my day with friends. Clearly I already bother you and I assure you that was the furthest thing away from my intentions. I'm not who you clearly believe I am.

See, that's what I'm talking about. I never saw any of that. Everything got wiped, nobody saw what led up to it, nobody saw what originally happened. I have zero intentions of ruffling feathers here. Just looking to hang out and BS with people and enjoy the end of my day with friends. Clearly I already bother you and I assure you that was the furthest thing away from my intentions. I'm not who you clearly believe I am.
Don’t feed the trolls. It’s a waste of time arguing with idiots

You’ll be find here

Sup SJ!!!! Lol a crow flew into my truck yesterday. All I could think was Thank God it wasn’t an owl.

Sort of a rude welcoming on your first post. Completely undeserved. Especially on a new site.
Meh whatever. Making friends wherever I go. Is that owl reference a callback to my owl? Cuz if it is you have an unbelievable memory, and hats off to you.That owl sounded like a brick hitting my truck. And it's great to see you again on a forum :) By the way, have the shop guys at a terminal throw a ladder up against your truck, just to make sure you didn't spiderweb the fiberglass. You don't want that coming back to haunt you later lol.

Meh whatever. Making friends wherever I go. Is that owl reference a callback to my owl? Cuz if it is you have an unbelievable memory, and hats off to you.That owl sounded like a brick hitting my truck. And it's great to see you again on a forum :)
The stupid thing flew right at my windshield on I64 in Virginia. Last second it pulled up thumped off the roof above me and tumbled into left lane. I waited till the end of the day to get out and look. No dent just a smudge.

Yeah I was referencing your owl.

The stupid thing flew right at my windshield on I64 in Virginia. Last second it pulled up thumped off the roof above me and tumbled into left lane. I waited till the end of the day to get out and look. No dent just a smudge.

Yeah I was referencing your owl.
I edited my post, read the rest. Have a shop guy check it just to be safe. Ya never know...

Good idea I’m here right now to get a windshield replaced from a compleltely unrelated issues. Turned on defroster and windshield cracked 3 weeks ago.
I was sitting in traffic when it happened so nothing at that moment bounced off of it. Matter of fact I reported it right then and there on the Qualcomm since I was just sitting there.

Pretty sure it was a factory defect because it started underneath the rubber sealant at the bottom of windshield.

Good idea I’m here right now to get a windshield replaced from a compleltely unrelated issues. Turned on defroster and windshield cracked 3 weeks ago.
I was sitting in traffic when it happened so nothing at that moment bounced off of it. Matter of fact I reported it right then and there on the Qualcomm since I was just sitting there.

Pretty sure it was a factory defect because it started underneath the rubber sealant at the bottom of windshield.
SUUUURE it was 🤣🤣🤣 We both know you hit a tree or something lmao (ducks for cover)

Lol, that’s why I reported it right then and there. Didn’t want to come rolling into a terminal and some mechanic decides to play Nancy Drew.

Lol, that’s why I reported it right then and there. Didn’t want to come rolling into a terminal and some mechanic decides to play Nancy Drew.
Yup yup. Weird thing is safety dinged my DAC on the way out the door for that owl. They weren't being malicious but apparently they needed to have something on record for insurance purposes so they could claim it. I never even knew about it til Landstar called me to let me know. Neither company I'm looking at cares about DAC anyhow, it's just a tattletale report mostly used for petty revenge. But I should probably ask Millis to remove it anyhow because it has already served their purpose and it's a guarantee they already got their claim money. And they were unbelievably sweet when I enquired so I doubt it'll take any real effort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread