• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Swift, Stevens, CR England or Werner?

imtomj

Some of you may remember some of my earlier posts when I was cluelessly trying to pass the CDL driving test without going to school. I have finally figured out that I need to go to some kind of school if I want to get my CDL and get a job. Thank you for your comments that helped me come to that conclusion.

I have narrowed it down to a few companies. To my knowledge, Swift, Stevens and CR England all have their own trucking academies that will hire you once you complete their training. I thought that Werner had an academy too, but told me that they don't but will hire me after I have my CDL from a local school. (I live in Denver.)

I'm wondering if any of you have opinions about which of these companies has the best academy or the best training and which of them is the best to work for when you're starting out.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread