• Hi Guest,
    Do you have a question specific to a particular company? If so, click here for our list of over 50 popular trucking companies. Don't see the company listed? Post your question in our General Trucking Forum for all of our members to see, and we will consider adding a forum specifically for the company you mention.

Werner orientation

ezrollin

I searched and found zilch. How is Werner orientation? What do I need to know? What kind of drug tests do they do? I 've been taking **** tests for everybody on SURPRISE. No hair tests for my hydrocodones on dental. I am just glad I'm with Werner and not CREngland! thanks!

it's a quote from one of the Fridays after next. did lying really preserve that DAC? idk
Aint no way of knowing.

I recently had to leave without notice due to a medical issue. I can't hold a medical card anymore so I haven't thought to check my DAC. That being said I did furnish information from my nephrologist for FMLA and they still send me postcards in the mail. Had to call them and tell them not to bother, I won't be cleared for at least 6 months post-transplant and even then my doc will probably not be okay with it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread