RoadX Drive tires Sumitomo Steers

Luvzlivin

I bought a used truck recently. It has RoadX drive tires and Sumitomo steers. Both have lots of tread. Is anyone familiar with these brands? What was your experience with them? I have never heard of either of them...

Sumitomo is a Japanese brand... I had a GF that put some on her car years ago.

I run Michelins myself.

Not in 30 years. And I’m not trying to convince you. But I know Toyo and Yokohama are good steer tires. There are also Bridgestone, BFGoodrich and a bunch of others...

I am amazed no one has any experience with these RoadX drive tires... for me so far so good. They did well over the winter. I am curious how long they will last

I found their warranty was near worthless wanted me to settle for 20% of the value it failed one week after I bought it never bought another had several tire shops look at it all stating it was an obvious manufacturer defect so F^^k em I cut out the part that was defective and for years when the topic of how good michelins were I just pulled out out the piece and let people make up their own minds I am sure I cost them many tens of thousands of dollar.s in lost sales

I found their warranty was near worthless wanted me to settle for 20% of the value it failed one week after I bought it never bought another had several tire shops look at it all stating it was an obvious manufacturer defect so F^^k em I cut out the part that was defective and for years when the topic of how good michelins were I just pulled out out the piece and let people make up their own minds I am sure I cost them many tens of thousands of dollar.s in lost sales
So, what did you run over?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread