Oversize Pics

Really, I didn't think about that.
I don’t remember the exact amount, I know they had the first galvanized one built right off the same build sheet as so they were basically identical but the galvanized one was heavier

Only thing good about a eager beaver is the hydraulic deck lock.
I think XL has a hydraulic deck lock too
I really didn't care for it. It was a 55 ton but the camber was nearly reversed with our 345 on it. Our old Aspen still handles it better. This is it:
View attachment 82416View attachment 82417
They’re a light duty trailer for sure, always looked like a Trailking knock off to me. I tell ya I love my Trailking but I’d love to try as Aspen contractor series

Been fairly busy lately, haven’t really taken any pictures so I did today. Moved this back to the yard for some repairs. First time I’ve had it in there in a long time so I hung the counterweight Ava messed around on the scales (no pictures). Turns out I can scale it with the counterweight on. That’ll save us some time in the future
B059B603-D5FF-4937-A97E-73EA6F587BAF.jpeg2CA08A73-D953-47DB-B770-E553C549D8A6.jpegFE671AD8-DB21-4011-9A17-C3BDF3D8EB66.jpeg

Been fairly busy lately, haven’t really taken any pictures so I did today. Moved this back to the yard for some repairs. First time I’ve had it in there in a long time so I hung the counterweight Ava messed around on the scales (no pictures). Turns out I can scale it with the counterweight on. That’ll save us some time in the future
View attachment 82724View attachment 82725View attachment 82726
Wow that thing is massive!
How many horsepower engine do you have to pull something like that?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread