OOIDA for Insurance

Was that from OOIDA?

I found my quote from Oct 2011 to Oct 2012

5083 for commercial auto
660 for cargo

5743 total. 500 mile radius.
Northland.

That's a real good price then. I tried OOIDA a couple times but they were way higher than Northland. At the time they would only quote me unlimited though and I didn't really need that. I'm not welcome in California and I didn't really see the need to go on the other side of 35.

I got my CDL in 93. At the time I put mine on the road all the underwriter went by was how long a person had their CDL. That's what helped me cause I hadn't really driven that much at all.

All the best in your venture Mike. :)

That's a real good price then. I tried OOIDA a couple times but they were way higher than Northland. At the time they would only quote me unlimited though and I didn't really need that. I'm not welcome in California and I didn't really see the need to go on the other side of 35.

I got my CDL in 93. At the time I put mine on the road all the underwriter went by was how long a person had their CDL. That's what helped me cause I hadn't really driven that much at all.

All the best in your venture Mike. :)

I could have gotten a cheaper price by giving them a radius, but not being sure how far out I will be running, I didn't want to be restricted.

I hear there are many places that won't take OOIDA general liability. They also refused to write me an NTL policy for MD. Had a GL quote from Progressive it was around 11k unlimited radius with a clean record and Class A issued in 1998.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom