MATS 2018

So it’s a Lot Lizard pageant also??
Mardi Gras is in New Orleans
Much Bigger Ho Pageant.
I went to MATS some years ago, first year I had Girly. Met up with Tim and the lady he was with at the time to walk through the displays and booths on one of the days. Otherwise, I was there by myself.

This commentary makes me wonder whether this was what the other drivers thought of me.

Thanks, guys.. :frown:

I went to MATS some years ago, first year I had Girly. Met up with Tim and the lady he was with at the time to walk through the displays and booths on one of the days. Otherwise, I was there by myself.

This commentary makes me wonder whether this was what the other drivers thought of me.

I actually thought that a couple of booths with girls dressed in short, short, tight minis was seriously in bad taste.

Nice eye candy, but that kind of using sex to sell is really going out the window.

There were plenty of lady truck drivers there... they looked like - truck drivers of the female kind. Some good looking women at that. Plenty of wives, daughters and girl friends too.

I'm sure @dchawk81 would have plenty to leer at.

I figured that the truck driving women were there for the same reason I was... to check out the show.

Nope you're not a lot lizard. You're a lil lizard.

There’s plenty of other ways that female could have dressed other than that. It’s certainly not professional looking and those spikes damn sure can’t be comfortable to stand around an expo booth all day.

So there’s only one reason she dressed like that, and who knows maybe some male superior told her to.

Obviously we don’t know the whole story there.

Either way going that approach is trashy. Wherever the directive came from...

It reminds me of that YouTube that was going around a few years back of the woman advertising for a CDL mill who is clearly post 40, stuffed into skimpy clothes way too small, and talking like a teenager.

Just...trashy.

There’s plenty of other ways that female could have dressed other than that. It’s certainly not professional looking and those spikes damn sure can’t be comfortable to stand around an expo booth all day.

So there’s only one reason she dressed like that, and who knows maybe some male superior told her to.

Either way going that approach is trashy. Wherever the directive came from...

It reminds me of that YouTube that was going around a few years back of the woman advertising for a CDL mill who is clearly post 40, stuffed into skimpy clothes way too small, and talking like a teenager.

Just...trashy.
Love that CDL mill. 😍

:worthless_thread:

Nah.
I remember the First Guard booth because my wife wanted to swing back by.
She had forgotten the name and wanted to remember it...
so that we'd be sure to never do any binuzz with them.

I didn't remember the name either,
but I remembered the first time through because when one of the glitter girls approached us my wife said something about exploitation and I jokingly told her to mind her own damn business.
:wink:

About 10 years ago, maybe about the same time you're talking about, there was a lot more of that sort of thing.
We took a couple of the grandsons and had lot's of fun.
I met a few of my best buds then, one of whom was about 5 foot-nothing, barely over 100 pounds and wore Levi's n work boots through the day and Carhartts at Papa John's in the evening for a little libation.

I didn't see anyone disrespect her except in the same manner as all of us disrespected each other.

Good thing too...
because I didn't know at the time that she could out-gun me on mounting tires and such.
:wink:

I'm not intimidated in the least by that...
because most of the F'n marshmallows around here wouldn't know a tire spoon from a coke spoon!!
:biggrin-2:

She's been a wealth of knowledge over the years and I've never seen her talk down to anyone...
unless they deserved it!!
:clapping:

Unlike YOU, madame...
who rarely misses an opportunity to impugn my good name, insult my stellar character and kick me in the groin.
:harumph:

On a more serious note, i respect women drivers alot more than most male drivers because most women drivers understand the brotherhood concept better

Ive worked with women for as long as ive made a paycheck driving, and honestly i dont care one way or another. I judge people by the content of their character before i judge them by gender or skin color. Sure, i might poke a joke at you for over or under dressing, but only once i get to know you better.

If you and i end up bumping heads out here, we'd get along.

The exhibitor simply called up a local modeling agency. All the girls think they're going to be in the next Victoria's Secret catalog but actually they're treated more like unskilled workers at a temp agency.

My sister had a friend who did that starting when she was 14. She was the only one of her friends who wasn't fat.

This was her typical schedule:

Saturday: 50 bucks to stand in a store window at the mall for three hours while 13 year old boys make faces at you.

Then no jobs for a while..

Three weeks later, another Saturday: 200 to pose for pictures next to some strange contraption at a nerd convention you're too dumb to understand even if it was explained to you a 15th time...

Nothing for 3 more weeks

$150 to go to a bowling alley dressed like you're on the beach, and present trophies to fat guys who are old enough to be your grandfather...

Next Thursday, you pay your agent $175 to take 400 pictures of you and select the worst ten of them for a "portfolio" to submit to "ad agencies"..

Then nothing for a few weeks.

$80 to dress up as the tooth fairy at the local library to entertain a bunch of 4 year olds,....

Unlike YOU, madame...
who rarely misses an opportunity to impugn my good name, insult my stellar character and kick me in the groin.

Yeah after reading a few of those opportunities I decided to join TFN. :biggrin-2:

What???.... :stare1:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread