Looking for a good company to lease with. Tired of working for the Russian Mob!

redrocket

I would appreciate any good referals on great companies out there I could talk to. Please people that pay an average of at least $2.00 per mile and mean it!! I love all the lies and deception that some of these companies use to sucker in the door. I'm paying $687 a month for a 2009 trailor that I will never own even if I pay MSRP for it! All help is greatly appreciated. I first said all I need is a day off and a cold:beer:to figure this out. However all I've done is drink beers and still havn't come too my senses. Still working for the Russian Mob :flame: ...... Even my the customers can't unstand these people, I keep telling them they're not alone!!!!!!!!

The reason the beer isn't helping might be because you're drinking that 3.2% near beer bull**** they sell in KS.

One of the lease programs I looked into recently had a trailer rental per week that totalled out to about that much.

And paying on something you'll never own isn't the worst deal. Lease payments are 100% deductible, whereas in a purchase, you can only write off depreciation. There are several options for writing off depreciation, but none will be any good on a beat up assed stepdeck that ain't worth 7 grand. In that case, the trailer lease payment is the better deal if you can't finance your own trailer, or lease to a company that wants you pulling theirs.

And companies that use RYDER, or PENSKE equipment, tractors and trailers?

Yeah...they're paying on something they'll never own. And writing off the 2500 a month payment on that crackerbox freightliner, and come tax time, smiling all the way to the bank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread