Owner Operator looking for a company similar to Landstar

He never mentioned special forces, but he did say he punched a hole through the door of a T2000. I swear I’m not making any of this up. @Shogun Warrior and @Snowman_w900 or really any of the guys in channel 19 will vouch for this info.

Normally I agree with you, but this time you are wrong. That man that punched a hole in that door started years ago punching holes in trackhoe buckets to use as chain down points.

I drove through the intersection as he was pulling his fist back through that T2000 door. A cop was sitting there paralyzed with fear.

I took a pic.
Screenshot_20210525-183819.png

Normally I agree with you, but this time you are wrong. That man that punched a hole in that door started years ago punching holes in trackhoe buckets to use as chain down points.

I drove through the intersection as he was pulling his fist back through that T2000 door. A cop was sitting there paralyzed with fear.

I took a pic.
View attachment 83391
Do you remember when he said he thought his clutch was slipping but it was only his tire losing traction from all the power his motor put out. I’m pretty sure it was the chicken grease he wiped off his hands.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread