Life in Sector 7 G.

I bought a car this weekend and I pick it up tomorrow. It's just a little city commuter/grocery getter is all I need.

I am probably the most impatient person you have ever met. For that reason I don't understand the concept of a car dealership.

Ok I am talking to the "sales guy" and every time he is like okay I have to go talk to my manager. Well I want this can you do it? Okay I have to go talk to my manager.

Okay, Why in the actual **** am I talking to you The "sales Guy'? You obviously have zero power in regards to decisions made in regards to sales!

Why am I not talking directly to the manager and not wasting my time?:harumph:

I bought a car this weekend and I pick it up tomorrow. It's just a little city commuter/grocery getter is all I need.

I am probably the most impatient person you have ever met. For that reason I don't understand the concept of a car dealership.

Ok I am talking to the "sales guy" and every time he is like okay I have to go talk to my manager. Well I want this can you do it? Okay I have to go talk to my manager.

Okay, Why in the actual **** am I talking to you The "sales Guy'? You obviously have zero power in regards to decisions made in regards to sales!

Why am I not talking directly to the manager and not wasting my time?:harumph:
The salesman is simply walking into the back room and saying" I'm pretending to ask you a question" and the boss is saying "Does he look stupid or will you need help pushing the extended warranty?"

The salesman is simply walking into the back room and saying" I'm pretending to ask you a question" and the boss is saying "Does he look stupid or will you need help pushing the extended warranty?"
Yup... extended warranty crap

I had an idiot I work with try and talk me into all that

"Bart, yer gonna need it... def, egr and all that"

What def and what egr? :whistling: :cool-61:

Today some "driver" backed in to my buddies Lexus.
Now One would think you would stop and go inside to find out who owned the Lexus you just wrecked.
Nope! Not this guy. We thought he was trying to take off and we got him stopped.
He was more interested in getting in the dock to get unloaded. (I am more than sure he was going to pretend that nothing happened).

Luckily buddy with the Lexus is a pretty passive guy. The cleaner is not so passive, I thought he was going to rip him out of the truck.

Yup... extended warranty crap

I had an idiot I work with try and talk me into all that

"Bart, yer gonna need it... def, egr and all that"

What def and what egr? :whistling: :cool-61:
I just bought a new SUV and they tried to do the same thing to me but didn't get away with it. I just looked at him, told him what I wanted, how much I was going to pay, with no extended warranty, could he do it or not, I didn't have time for that crap. I even got free oil changes for 3 years. LOL

It's such a scam. :nails:

Today some "driver" backed in to my buddies Lexus.
Now One would think you would stop and go inside to find out who owned the Lexus you just wrecked.
Nope! Not this guy. We thought he was trying to take off and we got him stopped.
He was more interested in getting in the dock to get unloaded. (I am more than sure he was going to pretend that nothing happened).

Luckily buddy with the Lexus is a pretty passive guy. The cleaner is not so passive, I thought he was going to rip him out of the truck.
A Bramptonite, I'm assuming? Everyone's in such a hurry there days!

The cleaner seems like a great guy to have around. :rolllaugh2:

One of the Channel 19 guys it was a bare bones 6 cylinder work truck. 😂
I dunno 305 horse and 269 torque isn't really that bad. It's about the same if not more than most V8s back in the day. For a lot of people that's plenty, their egos just won't accept it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread