Life in Sector 7 G.

The day started out bad and it progressively got worse. Real bad like it should affect me but none of it did. I am not sure if I will be at the plant much longer and I ain't worried.
In the right frame of mind for the first time in along time And like I have said before, when you hear this song or can play it in your mind, nothing much matters.

The good news around here is they took out the fuse panel and replaced it with a breaker panel.
Breaker panel?
Breaker panel, come oown?
Breaker panel 1-9?
Breaker panel radioooooh check?

Meh, I will figure it out eventually.
1591232314883.png

Too Gahdamn hot outside. Way too hot like, Africa hot.
Hot like make a Canadian melt kinda hot.
Hot like all ya wanna do is get home and crack a cold beer and crank up the window mounted winter machine. Karoookoo, koo, koo, koo.
1591746795549.png

Big Orange in the yard today blocking the yard.
I get talking to this guy and explain that he can't park were he is parked and where he can park and be out of the way. he was a very nice gentleman.I told him he was going to be here for a while.
He says this place is a cluster ****.
I says It is not always like this, sometimes it's even worse.
He was just getting into a door to get loaded when my shift ended. Like I said he was going to be here a while.

I feel bad for the highway guys and gals that have to sit and wait to get loaded. I have been there before, many times.
I am not sure how companies justify wasting drivers and equipment time on low paying freight.

I feel bad for the highway guys and gals that have to sit and wait to get loaded. I have been there before, many times.
I am not sure how companies justify wasting drivers and equipment time on low paying freight.

"It's all in the rate."

We all know it really isn't though.

Some carriers charge detention. Some actually pass it on to the driver. Its never enough, IMO, and it does depend on the freighr contract that the carrier has signed.

This morning I pull into the yard and Brampton sees me and makes a mad dash to his truck. Hammer down he backs into the dock. Ignorant ****!

I could have just sight sided backed into the dock and then Brampton could sight side in but, Brampton just had be first and **** me up.
Now I have to blindside and I am facing the wrong way. I have to turn around and blindside in.
On my way inside, I said to him, You are a ****ing GOOF! and he gave me that same shit eating grin that everyone of these Brampton mother****ers gives you and acts ignorant and the no speak English deal.

This morning I pull into the yard and Brampton sees me and makes a mad dash to his truck. Hammer down he backs into the dock. Ignorant ****!

I could have just sight sided backed into the dock and then Brampton could sight side in but, Brampton just had be first and **** me up.
Now I have to blindside and I am facing the wrong way. I have to turn around and blindside in.
On my way inside, I said to him, You are a ****ing GOOF! and he gave me that same shit eating grin that everyone of these Brampton mother****ers gives you and acts ignorant and the no speak English deal.
It should be legal to hunt them for sport. 😎

Then you've got the pile of shit I dealt with today. Same variety same calibre but Manitoba plates: he's doing 50 to 60k in an 80 for no earthly reason at all gets on the highway doing the exact same thing.

Myself and a flatbedder in a W9 were the first two in a loooooooong line of I imagine pissed off people behind him. We were jawing on the radio and speculating on reasons for the current situation most of that long ride up to the big road.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread