Life in Sector 7 G.

Long weekend up here and I'll tell you what. I going to tell you what, This week has felt like 10 days long.
I have had about as much of this world as I can deal with right now. With any luck I can hide from the outside world for the next 3 days.

This is some crazy shit. One of our own drivers was killed this week. He has been retired for some time now but, he was killed on the same street as the Company he worked for.
The crazy thing is he was killed on a street at an S turn that should not have been traveled at more than 25 MPH. One would never expect a fatality on a road like that much less the need to bring in an air ambulance helicopter to transport his wife to hospital.
God damned drunk driver at 2 in the afternoon.
Arshdeep Mand was the the drunk driver.

Arshdeep Mand is also famous for a stabbing 2 years ago when he was 20.

I am not sure if I had ever met Joe but everyone has painted him as a very friendly nice guy. It pissses me off that this POS took out one of OURS, FAM!
I'd like to run my drive tires over Arshdeeps head for about an hour.

This is some crazy ****. One of our own drivers was killed this week. He has been retired for some time now but, he was killed on the same street as the Company he worked for.
The crazy thing is he was killed on a street at an S turn that should not have been traveled at more than 25 MPH. One would never expect a fatality on a road like that much less the need to bring in an air ambulance helicopter to transport his wife to hospital.
God damned drunk driver at 2 in the afternoon.
Arshdeep Mand was the the drunk driver.

Arshdeep Mand is also famous for a stabbing 2 years ago when he was 20.

I am not sure if I had ever met Joe but everyone has painted him as a very friendly nice guy. It pissses me off that this POS took out one of OURS, FAM!
I'd like to run my drive tires over Arshdeeps head for about an hour.
"Brampton man".....

They use that phrase every time one of those damned oxygen thieves ****s something up and it goes right through me every time. Ever notice when "Brampton man" hits a bridge in Buffalo or anywhere in the states his real name....all 47 consonants of it....appears in the article? It's like we have our own third world version of "Florida man".

"Brampton man".....

They use that phrase every time one of those damned oxygen thieves ****s something up and it goes right through me every time. Ever notice when "Brampton man" hits a bridge in Buffalo or anywhere in the states his real name....all 47 consonants of it....appears in the article? It's like we have our own third world version of "Florida man".
Yup! Trudouas special people!

I think I'm going to let my FAST card lapse. It costs money, I am not sure how much it is anymore. It takes time to go to the border and Interview with both Canada Customs and U.S. customs.
It has been 4 years since I have been to the Land of the Free and the Home of the Atlanta Braves:usflag: 'Murica.:thumbsup:
I just don't see myself traveling down there in the near future.
Don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with "You People" ;).:rolllaugh:

I just don't see myself in a truck for much longer.

I think I'm going to let my FAST card lapse. It costs money, I am not sure how much it is anymore. It takes time to go to the border and Interview with both Canada Customs and U.S. customs.
It has been 4 years since I have been to the Land of the Free and the Home of the Atlanta Braves:usflag: 'Murica.:thumbsup:

xI8ySnt.jpg

:eek-64:

Good luck! Got an exit plan yet?
Not yet. I keep thinking of things I am good at and what other careers I could use those skills.
I am good at shifting gears.
I am good at backing up a trailer.
I am good at holding the big circle in a straight line.

Thus far it all keeps coming back to driving a truck. :(

I got the dock guys scratching their head:confused-96:.
I have 3 doors that are mine and the others are not.
I pull into the yard and figure I will just blindside this mother****er in there.
I was pretty proud of myself for blindsiding it in and only one pull up:cool:
Until I realised the yellow pole between the docks was on the wrong side of the truck.
I am in the wrong damned door the Yellow pole goes on the left side of the truck :idiot:

I pull into the yard and figure I will just blindside this mother****er in there.
Until I realised the yellow pole between the docks was on the wrong side of the truck.
I am in the wrong damned door the Yellow pole goes on the left side of the truck :idiot:
red_forman.jpg

:D

Yeah, but it was a purty blindside. :thumbsup:

Move south. We can get cooler guns than yall up north :cool-61:

Besides, we need some more normal folks down here

Yeah, but it was a purty blindside. :thumbsup:
Like this?
FB_IMG_1590107955162.jpg

Reactions: AK7
A few weeks ago the plant asked for our shirt sizes, no idea why other than they were maybe ordering some shirts or maybe they are just nosey.
Well, shirts arrived today and the shipping boss had some shirts in hand and asked for my size.
I said big fat truck driver size. He got it right.
It says fighting covid 19 because we make the products that people are using to fight covid. hand sanitizer and the like.
I am too sexy for this shirt, Too sexy for this shirt. :D

So my crazy Aunt read that hand sanitizer can catch fire in a car.
I doubted it but I would wait 'til the morning to call in an expert.
So I asked the guys in shipping if they shipped this shit in a reefer or a dryvan?
They said just a dryvan. So ya like the same heat as a car.
Ya, I suppose if the sun hit the clear bottle just right and the planets Mercury and Jupiter were aligned just right, it could catch fire.
1590193748077.png

Deliver me Lord for the wrong I have done.
You can deliver me Lord. I only wanted to have some fun!
-Led Zeppelin :thumbsup: :cool:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread