Life in Sector 7 G.

Well I got into a fight with this flatbedder that thought I should be afraid of him because of the trailer he pulled or the pigment of his skin.
That was not to be, I chased after the Son of my bitch while he was running his mouth and driving away.
The thing I didn't know was the warehouse guy that I got into it with a year or two ago saw the whole thing and is telling everyone what happened.

So, two birds with one stone I suppose. ;) :thumbsup:

Now driver this here ain't no bullshit!
A Brampton driver walks up to me and ask if I can move a trailer for him, he is stuck, Can't make turn.
I have no idea what is going on but, I call my co-worker and say brampton is stuck and needs a trailer moved, Ya' might want to come and see this.

And there he is.. ****tard was stuck by a stationary object, a parked trailer. If he could back up he could have got out of it or, or, if he had any common sense he could have just went around the trailer the other way no problem.

****ing Challenger! It's not a contest of, I Challenger ya' to do the most stupid shit!

Now driver this here ain't no bullshit!
A Brampton driver walks up to me and ask if I can move a trailer for him, he is stuck, Can't make turn.
I have no idea what is going on but, I call my co-worker and say brampton is stuck and needs a trailer moved, Ya' might want to come and see this.

And there he is.. ****tard was stuck by a stationary object, a parked trailer. If he could back up he could have got out of it or, or, if he had any common sense he could have just went around the trailer the other way no problem.

****ing Challenger! It's not a contest of, I Challenger ya' to do the most stupid ****!
I know this guy that's a trainer at Challenged......er Challenger....

Special price for Winter’s
Need truck driving license.
Don’t wait!
Come and join Us!!
AZ Tractor-Trailer (MELT) Program
• Includes Air Brake endorsement
• MELT compliant
• Master the Basic Skills (Speed Control, Lane Changes, Steering Control, Braking, Reversing & Parking)
• Learn Advanced Skills (Left & Right Turns and Lane Changes in Heavy Traffic, Night Driving & Driving in Bad Weather)
• Qualified and experienced Instructors
Late night and early morning classes are available
Contact for more details
905-671-4171, 416-414-4171
Email: [email protected]

Trying to figure out how and why it is that I keep walking into these situations, but it happened again today. I have a pickup tomorrow at 1pm. The woman I spoke to said she's in at 6am and said I should show up at 5:30am and check in. Told me she'd push me through as soon as possible. People can hear a smile and a friendly attitude through a phone. It really doesn't take much to get there. Just be friendly. She said she'd be shocked if I wasn't docked and gone by 10am. To my fellow truckers... just be cool. Be kind. It will work in your favor. Dunno why folks go in with guns blazing but I'm here to tell ya, just be cool. Always works out in my favor. Gonna see my mom fresh out of surgery and watch the Super Bowl with my wife and hold her while I sleep. Just requires a good attitude. Ftards blow my mind.

Now driver, this here ain't no bullsh*t. Just be cool with folks and they WILL be cool with you. The thing that old school guys don't seem to remember or mention is that common courtesy and politeness is what made old school drivers old school. It makes all the difference in the world.

Now driver, this here ain't no bullsh*t. Just be cool with folks and they WILL be cool with you. The thing that old school guys don't seem to remember or mention is that common courtesy and politeness is what made old school drivers old school. It makes all the difference in the world.
Well... that an' they didn't wear Adidas track suits an' flip flops.

All I wear are wind pants.

Even drive a Volvo.

Attitude got me unloaded on a Sunday afternoon that's now gotten me loads through the end of 2020.

I wish I had another driver for the second setup. I could use one.

Instead I'll just do it myself.

All I wear are wind pants.

Even drive a Volvo.

Attitude got me unloaded on a Sunday afternoon that's now gotten me loads through the end of 2020.

I wish I had another driver for the second setup. I could use one.

Instead I'll just do it myself.
Hey @Duck - need a job??!!!

A guy in the warehouse just got back from a trip overseas, with a stop in Amsterdam.
My shunting partner has also been to Amsterdam and they were talking about the hash bars/coffee shops and red light district.
I have never been to Amsterdam but could not help myself and said, Hey, you know why they don't call a Quarter pounder a Quarter pounder in Amsterdam?
No why?
Because of the metric system! :rolllaugh:

I am not sure if either one of them got the Pulp Fiction reference.
It made me laugh and that's all that matters.
The PTB (Powers That Be) got rid of the imperial system and adopted the metric system and the metric system wasn't even an orphan.

My damned truck broke down today. I suspect she gelled up, She was idling rough before she died. It's only -13C here today, I wouldn't think it would gel but who knows, so many factors to consider.

I was on my own today Saturday. So I just used my buddies truck to finish up the day. I have the keys and he wasn't using it anyway :D

My damned truck broke down today. I suspect she gelled up, She was idling rough before she died. It's only -13C here today, I wouldn't think it would gel but who knows, so many factors to consider.

I was on my own today Saturday. So I just used my buddies truck to finish up the day. I have the keys and he wasn't using it anyway :D
i take it your company does not use, or approve of anti-gel chemicals?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread