Let's Rant About Idiot Drivers

Theres a guy around here, who has a bunch of trucks (20-30), and 90% of his drivers dont speak english. I'm surprised they can see over the wheel, bunch of little guats. They never strap any of their loads down, have had hay bales fall off trucks onto traffic!! the guy is STILL operating. Whenever his trucks go across scales you need kitty litter to cover all the oil slop. Wonder who's desk he is under at the DOT office... he lives about 3 miles from the port.

One place I haul to regularly has a bathroom in the scale house, and guys will stop on the scales to drop a deuce. Trucks will line up, till someone blows their horn they will stink up the scale house like no other. I'm about ready to bust out the saran wrap and cover the toilet seat, either that or put ketchup packets under the damn seat. Stinky SOBS

Passed a truck with some town in Georgia as its home base northbound on Idaho 41 a little bit ago. He was sitting on the side with his flashers going, poking at his GPS.

I hailed him on the radio: "Driver, you lost?"

"No. I got GPS. I'll find my way."

"Where you headed?"

"Don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

"I ain't takin' directions from no woman. Y'all can't find your way outta a paper bag!"

"You're right. I don't know anything about the area even though I live 15 miles from here. Have a nice night."

.....30 second pause.....

"Uh.....ma'am?"

"F'k ya. You got GPS, remember?"

What he found out, that I already knew, is GPS reception sucks up here.

Passed a truck with some town in Georgia as its home base northbound on Idaho 41 a little bit ago. He was sitting on the side with his flashers going, poking at his GPS.

I hailed him on the radio: "Driver, you lost?"

"No. I got GPS. I'll find my way."

"Where you headed?"

"Don't worry about it."

"You sure?"

"I ain't takin' directions from no woman. Y'all can't find your way outta a paper bag!"

"You're right. I don't know anything about the area even though I live 15 miles from here. Have a nice night."

"Uh.....ma'am?"

"F'k ya. You got GPS, remember?"

What he found out, that I already knew, is GPS reception sucks up here.

Priceless.....

And now....

I sideswiped a truck with some town in Georgia as its home base northbound on Idaho 41 a little bit ago. He was sitting on the side with his flashers going, poking at his GPS.

I hailed him on the radio: "Driver, you want some company?

"No. I'm gay."

"I'm almost a man"

"Let me think about it."

"You sure?"

"I ain't takin' favors from no woman. 'Specially you ya old bag!"

"You're right...I'm havin' a "hot flash", wait a second"

"Uh.....ma'am?"

"Yes?"

"Ya got a couple of Midols I could have?"

"Get yer own! Ya done ****ed me off now!

What he found out what I already knew, High altitude makes me cranky.

Fixed.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread