CB Radio jrods Cb Radio customs

no not all theres a few radios good tazz has one of em and no its not hard to

check out radioshack radios cheapest of the cheapsters and crappy too

theres only a few models you can do anything inside wise with on radioshack
I hate radio shack all there good for is for transisters and stuff I would never buy a t.v. or a stereo off of em. that and there over priced also

hey guys im back sorry ive been so busy

screamin you can bring it to me if you want all i gotta do is a diode fix

Sent from The Espn radio room

i had a guy bring me a radio and said i want this thing tuned wide open i want it screamin and knocking everybody out i want it in 10 mins too

uhhh hello i cant do nething to a radio in 10 min i can take off the covers he said how long will it be well for starters all i can do is this certin thing that i discussed which was some final work on it but that would take 35 min and give u prob 35 watts depends though well will it be screamin well it will be louder than stock radios but if your wanting that much power i recommend a amp

well tune etc? how long 20 min well ill be back i said sir i dont turn something and give it back sorry

he left

people have no patience

Sent from a Cobra 29 chrome -keyup

if you take ur car to a mechanic do u want them changin ur oil in 10 mins

Sent from a Cobra 29 chrome -keyup

Got a New mossy oak cb radio in today

aencrypted_tbn1_gstatic_com_images_910abffd240a1a0ccb7149ebc012056e._.jpg

This is a example of it not the one I have its from amaon thought Id buy it and see what I could get out of it ive hooked it up and its pretty much a new radio it was used but I looked inside and hasnt been touched so I may keep this one

oh there aint nothing wrong with that one ive had 2 and both good radios the static shows up a little more on the LX than the LTDs did but still great one even for new models

oh there aint nothing wrong with that one ive had 2 and both good radios the static shows up a little more on the LX than the LTDs did but still great one even for new models
I like it it runs good affordable to and has the weather band on it as well that's why I bought it like I need that lol

yah most guys that run them on the road bought it just for that I will say cobra came up with something that when you turn the knob you will hear some kind of weather even if its not in your county you can still pick it up even if you cant hear it too good

considering on when you bought it is affordable can mean something like yah right lol
reason I say is because I got this when it first came out I payed $159.99 for it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom