I've Started Dating Again Met A Nice Woman

How about when that dementia starts really acting up? You think your grandson is random Viet Cong or Jap or whatever country you fought the war against and you just start blasting.......
it's not polite or politically correct to say "Jap".....

you gotta say "Japanese".

or, you can say, "Toyota", "Subaru", or "Honda"......

i'd rather have a Henry, Big Boy Carbine in .38 special.

H006R-Big-Boy-Carbine-Hero-Retouched-scaled.jpg
That's so cool looking. That would be a lot more fun than a fire-belching bear gun like a 375 Ruger.

it's not polite or politically correct to say "Jap".....

you gotta say "Japanese".

or, you can say, "Toyota", "Subaru", or "Honda"......
Jap is short for Japanese. It's not a slur. It's just a shortened word. If any are offended by it, they need to apologize to their WW2 vet grandfathers for shaming their family name by being such thin skinned pansy-asses.

Jap is short for Japanese. It's not a slur. It's just a shortened word. If any are offended by it, they need to apologize to their WW2 vet grandfathers for shaming their family name by being such thin skinned pansy-asses.
i dunno, there was a "big to-do" about using such words as "Nips", "Japs", "Jerry's", in newer tv shows and movies, most notably in any of the McHale's Navy movies

i dunno, there was a "big to-do" about using such words as "Nips", "Japs", "Jerry's", in newer tv shows and movies, most notably in any of the McHale's Navy movies
I don't know what "nips" are, other than it's what my dog does to my ankles when he's craving high voltage applied to his neck.

But Hollywood "people" (only biologically) think they're saving the world when they harass a corporation and get them to remove images of black people from syrup bottles.

Their opinions are worth exactly nothing to anyone with a brain.

I don't know what "nips" are, other than it's what my dog does to my ankles when he's craving high voltage applied to his neck.

But Hollywood "people" (only biologically) think they're saving the world when they harass a corporation and get them to remove images of black people from syrup bottles.

"nips" was another Japanese slur used in the tv show McHale's Navy, and in other war movies....

NipUnited States, Australia, New Zealand, United KingdomJapanese peopleSomeone of Japanese descent (shortened version of Nipponese, from Japanese name for Japan, Nippon)

Nips are a slang term for tin snips.

Someone of Japanese descent (shortened version of Nipponese, from Japanese name for Japan, Nippon)
Wait...

If the Japanese word for Japan is Nippon, why do we call it Japan? They don't get to name their own country? 🤔

Same thing with Germany. The Germans call it Deutschland. So why do we call it Germany?

It makes no sense.

Wait...

If the Japanese word for Japan is Nippon, why do we call it Japan? They don't get to name their own country? 🤔

Same thing with Germany. The Germans call it Deutschland. So why do we call it Germany?

It makes no sense.
Because we won.

It's more important that the dog likes her. 👍
They seem like eachother..

I just took her back home but we are getting back together tomorrow..

Was "Freezing" & gusty winds today but gonna be 43/45 & mild Sunday..

Gonna pull my grill outta the garage make her a "melt in your mouth" USDA Angus T-Bone steak....

Already pulled em outta the freezer got em thawing on counter I'll get em "marinade " in the morning..

16792017812592173734113587729868.jpg

She also likes "Jameson" Whiskey drinks it "straight up" too killed the pony so I stopped the place open until midnight bought a full "Liter" for tomorrow...

Now she has "Kesslers" at her place but nothing is too good for a lady who is the "slightest " bit interested in welp "Me" so Jameson & T-Bone steak going ALL OUT

16792019391615807810514121328379.jpg

Those steaks have been in the freezer for a while. They are getting freezer burned. They are 'only' $6.05/pound. T-Bones today are $9.95/pound.

Season them frozen, put them on a very hot grill for 5 minutes each side, then turn them 90 degrees and sear them for 2 1/2 minutes on each side again and you'll have 2 perfectly Medium-rare steaks with pro grid marks on them.

Those steaks have been in the freezer for a while. They are getting freezer burned. They are 'only' $6.05/pound. T-Bones today are $9.95/pound.

Season them frozen, put them on a very hot grill for 5 minutes each side, then turn them 90 degrees and sear them for 2 1/2 minutes on each side again and you'll have 2 perfectly Medium-rare steaks with pro grid marks on them.
Up here we have "Jewel/Osco"..

Catch em by $ell By Date it's "Hit" or Miss mind ya .

Where else ya gonna get a T/Bone or Ribeye USDA "Angus" $7/$8 a Steak..

Freezer Burn thaw em out "Marinade" em in a GRILL..

Wait...

It makes no sense.
because we buy Nippon sparks plugs.......for our American made Japanese cars........

y-4AE11Va4M6mU0X4Eqve7cldpVr_BVgQQQWwqdyQIUvbtODChfREliURH21nWC20gyMGiYztZz3Bb7IGWIy2XrEMgTQiXSuZ6q2awBTzOVaFF-fhqciZafd6jBIjW7aIfT9q4Z7Z-Nv_LOPGAONXhXG4Ktr5WQKCHnCgWQRqrMIzfawrOTwIcEnTNSz900yX0tpaGQOGwfRzgUdZ4SGIDWX0Qv-Jvlx6hydG4qyTBswopUL6dBYGFX65ON2smkYkwObUr-UAqI6ZHCqw3eutz-rZEhaRQgK16AedhlpLsJRAAvDnJ5dOdkrX5rFCcqvN6G2thGp7mGftQ-QCBrhQaAZBYAwyWciR275TN3Dyi0gYqciSHvG_reYVdJehB9rwc7QEBCuXHxoQNdO-ig6A-N_EWHHtWwlrZy94BOarOnfML-jbO5jVEezquj1ZcpyxXxX7nzrTkJNmmCXrKBa1w3oNYL-pDeHtP7Q9ww66Qzmp10vdH5RVQT8-nUuN4LK4d_lvt6HMc1kOZQLvOft3PEZtm6KqakDXHGgZHOi_kxNFCzhwTtxwvZXVgJUdg-qrUYG0KtB3HCD5z0n_HFyhMWSS2x3fl681socDmMjx8Si-quEt1Cglz6kIFKzUEtC4qUd_KY4Wbm_KAD3FAkwdfn95KIlpE62mjF_MZD3H17KI9ofVgZ2lwOR_ejCXL_nZDoolrYUo44fl7ahxnnJjJe5QN9REwKWtP864R8cYuoPrsFwuqn6VJMGoKmEx9fm356i8-NKnRBRbjB5KjRUrnB3IgPV6Hnrq-EHkCXsR6WQIRz7PXlFoM3LJPHH1wOucUZCOeffOyS5kae4Cr2vqhUC9aMH9Gnh1CZz8ez6rNco7K50RIuXPjQflmm3YQBvcjx6rsMh5WqNuGVEetejkR3Px5h2BMUZqxz4RcmUsSLJFcYe=w600-h316-s-no

we don't buy Japan spark plugs...........

Wait...

It makes no sense.
because we drink German beer, like Corona, Hinnykin, Budweiser, Milwaukee,

y-4AE11Va4M6mU0X4Eqve7cldpVr_BVgQQQWwqdyQIUvbtODChfREliURH21nWC20gyMGiYztZz3Bb7IGWIy2XrEMgTQiXSuZ6q2awBTzOVaFF-fhqciZafd6jBIjW7aIfT9q4Z7Z-Nv_LOPGAONXhXG4Ktr5WQKCHnCgWQRqrMIzfawrOTwIcEnTNSz900yX0tpaGQOGwfRzgUdZ4SGIDWX0Qv-Jvlx6hydG4qyTBswopUL6dBYGFX65ON2smkYkwObUr-UAqI6ZHCqw3eutz-rZEhaRQgK16AedhlpLsJRAAvDnJ5dOdkrX5rFCcqvN6G2thGp7mGftQ-QCBrhQaAZBYAwyWciR275TN3Dyi0gYqciSHvG_reYVdJehB9rwc7QEBCuXHxoQNdO-ig6A-N_EWHHtWwlrZy94BOarOnfML-jbO5jVEezquj1ZcpyxXxX7nzrTkJNmmCXrKBa1w3oNYL-pDeHtP7Q9ww66Qzmp10vdH5RVQT8-nUuN4LK4d_lvt6HMc1kOZQLvOft3PEZtm6KqakDXHGgZHOi_kxNFCzhwTtxwvZXVgJUdg-qrUYG0KtB3HCD5z0n_HFyhMWSS2x3fl681socDmMjx8Si-quEt1Cglz6kIFKzUEtC4qUd_KY4Wbm_KAD3FAkwdfn95KIlpE62mjF_MZD3H17KI9ofVgZ2lwOR_ejCXL_nZDoolrYUo44fl7ahxnnJjJe5QN9REwKWtP864R8cYuoPrsFwuqn6VJMGoKmEx9fm356i8-NKnRBRbjB5KjRUrnB3IgPV6Hnrq-EHkCXsR6WQIRz7PXlFoM3LJPHH1wOucUZCOeffOyS5kae4Cr2vqhUC9aMH9Gnh1CZz8ez6rNco7K50RIuXPjQflmm3YQBvcjx6rsMh5WqNuGVEetejkR3Px5h2BMUZqxz4RcmUsSLJFcYe=w600-h316-s-no

we don't drink Deutschland beer..............

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread