women drivers and dating

dorj120

Hi all, I've been driving 16 years and been divorced now about 3 years, and i was wondering how the rest of you female drivers deal with being single and dating in this industry, i can't seem to make it work for me, the non driving male can't deal with what i do for a living, and the driving man, well can't seem to meet the right one ( no offense gentlemen). Comments from both genders welcome. call me pepper

Hi pepper and welcome to the forum theres a great bunch of folks on here well ive been driving solo otr for 6 yrs now ive been single for almost as long its not that i have anything against guys i just prefer being single i dont think i can team im too set in my ways i get guys hitting on me all the time but im just too picky and when i do start to get to know him i mess it up a flatbedder likes me now we talk all the time but i dont think itll go any further i just cant handle being with a guy for very long why i do not know many ask me how i can be single and enjoy it i love the single life ill tell u what always attracts guys is my dog then we start talking get yourself a cute dog and try that lol
Posted via Mobile Device

thanks for the reply patricia, i know exactly what you mean about always messing it up, i thought i had the market cornered on that one lol. Maybe I really do like my single life more than i admit, but there are times i feel like somethings missing, (maybe it is a dog LOL) pepper

thanks for the reply patricia, i know exactly what you mean about always messing it up, i thought i had the market cornered on that one lol. Maybe I really do like my single life more than i admit, but there are times i feel like somethings missing, (maybe it is a dog LOL) pepper

Tiny thats my dog shes wonderful company everybody just loves her shes an attention getter get yourself a small cute puppy youd be plesant surprised how much that dog can be a magnet lolonly in my case im not looking for a male companion nor do i want one i enjoy my sigle life and space that flatbedder is always hinting around to team but that wontt happen heck i dont want him now so why would i want him then loli can send him your way if youd like lol he is hot hes a fantastic dresser and a sweetheart but i just dont have time for him
Posted via Mobile Device

Right now i'm doing a local job(pulling doubles for saia) home every night or should i say day since i run at night, but i do miss being otr. I'm making pretty good money where i'm at, but i'm planning on getting back out there soon i just have to find the right company. For half of my driving career i ran team with my x and there are times i miss it (not him) but the life we had. I have thought hard about finding someone to run team with, and i have met some guys who would run with me but they're just not the right one. So anyway yes send anyone you want my way if nothing else i may make a new friend, that's why i decided to get on here, to at least make friends.pepper

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread