iPhone or Samsung?

iPhone or Samsung?

• Total voters
I used to have a burner before my Cell carrier had a plan that would cover me North American wide for a reasonable price.

Once my carrier cmae out with a good plan, I lost the burner and then I could stay i touch with all you lovely folk here on TTF. net via my Samsung:D:grouphug:
and you can thank the t-mobile ceo for disturbing the wireless industry;). i love the fact that T-mobile works in my area wich is why i fired verizon among other reasons. i love what john legere did to destroy the arrogance and reduce the cost of the other networks:eek::D

Last edited:
yea but samjunk don't have any stores that you can carrier finance a phone pref unlocked and why pay 200.00 for a new screen when i can pay 99.00 with no painful wait times:confused-96:
I don't give a crap. Apple products are shit made by the next closest thing to slaves.

I don't give a crap. Apple products are **** made by the next closest thing to slaves.
All corporations use slaves to build there crap since they all take the lowest bidder and charge us up the kazoo for it it don’t matter weather it’s Apple Samsung lg whirlpool Volkswagen that all do the same crap

I have had both back to back.

The Samsung Galaxy 6s I had had terrible battery life.

Awesome screen, camera, and sound.

Then after a while it just started random restarting. Probably about 2 years after I got it. It would just restart and restart and restart.

Then freeze up and not work.

Now I have an IPhone 7 Plus and I’m not impressed.

The thing is this:

He manufacturererees have absolutely no inclination to sell you a quality product these days.

In the early days of cell phones, yes.

But nowadays they’re so prevalent you’re going to buy the damn thing anyway.

So they don’t care.

Consume. Be silent.

Not like Apple. They are the worst of the worst... and their top management knows it.
the only reason i went crapple. is it was cheaper to get into 2 8 plus vs the samjunk s8 active wich was 130.00 down plus sales taxes wich brought it up to 220.00 a phone. for a phone that to me looks like a major downgrade over the 8plus. then there's the thought of insurance a cracked screen 99.00 bucks and a trip the the crapple store samjunk i have to pay 200.00 bucks and wait for the insurance:mad:. as i didn't have to pay no down payment nor any sales tax for my 2 8 pluses it cost me more to get into the el cheapo iphone:eek:. and it dont matter what one you buy the S8 and crapple are both glass to support wireless charging

Last edited:
The thing is this:

He manufacturererees have absolutely no inclination to sell you a quality product these days.

In the early days of cell phones, yes.

But nowadays they’re so prevalent you’re going to buy the damn thing anyway.

So they don’t care.

Consume. Be silent.
i hear the LG V30 is an awsome phone but i dunno know i just won't buy anything LG benn there done that!!! and i am not impress with the new version to IOS either!!! the one thing i do like about iphones is there loud:D

Apple sucks tbh. They monopolize on everything. Samsung has universal USB cords. Apple won't even allow you to upload anything or download anything to any of their products without special proprietary software. Their USBs are different for each and every product so that you have to buy new/different things.

They're honestly scum.

Apple sucks tbh. They monopolize on everything. Samsung has universal USB cords. Apple won't even allow you to upload anything or download anything to any of their products without special proprietary software. Their USBs are different for each and every product so that you have to buy new/different things.

They're honestly scum.
agree. the one thing that pissed me off with crapple is they didn't give the fast charging usbc cable nope that's another 100.00 bucks. i'm not gonna worry about it since i will be doing an upgrade next month:rolleyes-80:. i'm waiting for the S9+. though the LG V30 is a temping offer

Last edited:
I've been buying Huawei products. Their Honor sub-brand in particular.

Pretty good for the money. Unlocked, cash on the table, prepaid SIM card for service.

i don't buy my phones as to me it's just not worth it with technology changing and carriers rolling out new spectrum for new bands and with 5G comming i can't see paying on a device that will be outdated when i can just walk into the store and swap it out:cool:. right now my iphone 8+ is already outdated i knew that when i bought it. i can buy it but why:confused-96::confused-96:

Android all the way. More customizable. I can Root it and make it very personable. Jailbreaking an Iphone is a joke
compared to Rooting an Android.

Back in the day Iphones were clearly superior. Not so nowadays.
the samesung note 8 has insane DL speeds

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread