I really do hate the "Sunshine"

Uncle Birchy

We're in "El Nino" kinda winter means less snow & cold..

But 50 degrees in middle of December & sunshine..

I hate the "Sunshine" reminds me of there's something else out there..

A beautiful "Cloudy" day I just kinda understand and ya could always "Hide-Out" a dark dreary cloudy days

A sunshine kinda day makes ya feel "Guilty" & ya should just be out there 4 some reason

A sunshine kinda day makes ya feel "Guilty" & ya should just be out there 4 some reason
Especially when there are chores to do outside. 😂

OK here's my unqualified, unsolicited shrink advice:

You recently got fired & are looking for a job, right?

Get a job working third shift somewhere. After a few months you'll miss the sunlight. Problem solved. :thumbsup:

I never feel guilty, because I know that somewhere, someone is doing it better than I. So, screw it, I'm quite content.

Especially when there are chores to do outside. 😂

OK here's my unqualified, unsolicited shrink advice:

You recently got fired & are looking for a job, right?

Get a job working third shift somewhere. After a few months you'll miss the sunlight. Problem solved. :thumbsup:
Heck I'd pay him to clean up my leaves. Because I don't mind being a hermit inside during the actual daylight sunshine. There's a grove of trees if he needs to use the bathroom though. I wouldn't even let @Mike in my house to shit when he passed by that one time.

I mean that entire post could have been taken Ernest Hemingway-y.
I'd tend to think the first two sentences clarify that it's about that big massive nuclear fusion reactor our planet runs laps around.

But I dunno,.. you could be onto something.
🤔

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread