I HATE, HATE, HATE

ironmanwife

Barn goddess
coons!! 3 days ago I got a call from my neighbor in the morning..his son came up late -around midnight- and heard my chickens freaking out..he came over to investigate and saw a coon in the chicken coop..he told his friend to shine a light into his eyes and ran home to get a bow and arrow..he shot him dead..after making a few holes into the wall..lol..thats okay :) It was a big boy..16 lbs worth..so I went and got a trap..I filled it with marshmellows..in the morning the trap was closed- empty- marshmellows gone..second night..trap still open..marshmellows gone and trap turned around..facing the other way..I feel like this second coon is playing with me..soo now I just came in..I made some yummy marshmellow bombs..filled them with a hotsauce..injected them ..soo now lets see..if they gone again I will put exlax chocolate out there..hopefully would make for some easy tracking too..BTW the coon killed One of my banies..I handraised :(

John reared back and he punched the coon,but it wasn't a coon,it was a lynx....we call 'em souped up wildcats in Amite county.
Jerry Clower. I love his humor....of course that's not suprising me being a hick.

I caught a raccoon in a trap I set for groundhogs a couple years back. I felt so bad, I released him. He was so scared he ran down the yard thru the hedgerow and out on the road and got hit by a car smashed flatter than the pavement. It is good when a plan comes together like that.

Just bought a 838 Ultimag Mossberg 12 gauge pump, 5 rounds of OO. buck. Knock downd the whole coop. When all the dust and feathers settle you should have your varment in a few pieces. By my house, I just go outside and pull back the slide, and It gets real quiet. The animals know that sound. If he runs, I have an AR-15 fully Auto, pick em off no problem. Saw this ex-marine(Sniper) shoot a deer, 1500 yards, and dropped him. Picture 1500 yard away. Heck I got some other.......

Ironman caught One..he was even bigger..wow..at least 20 lbs
Ironman made marshmallow skewers..he made shishkabobs..lol..guess the coon got irritated trying to get them off from the outside so he went inside..we saw clawmarks outside the trap..guess he had a friend with him trying to help?? anyways we drove him off and let him go..

Jerry Clower. I love his humor....of course that's not suprising me being a hick.
I'm not sure if I'm a hick or not, at heart I probably am, but I adored Jerry Clower, I think he was one of the funniest people who ever lived. And I miss him!

I've never had much problem with coons, I know a lot of people think they're cute but them things can be vicious!

They can be,my uncle had one as a pet and kept it till it died of old age.
I'm not sure if I'm a hick or not, at heart I probably am, but I adored Jerry Clower, I think he was one of the funniest people who ever lived. And I miss him!

I've never had much problem with coons, I know a lot of people think they're cute but them things can be vicious!

Used to make good money hunting and trapping them as a kid, I don't hunt or trap anymore but I still love the sound of the coon dogs on a trail, good memories.

thats big enough to make a hat out of. youll look cute feedin the stock in that this winter. ha ha ha. lol.

Ironman caught One..he was even bigger..wow..at least 20 lbs
Ironman made marshmallow skewers..he made shishkabobs..lol..guess the coon got irritated trying to get them off from the outside so he went inside..we saw clawmarks outside the trap..guess he had a friend with him trying to help?? anyways we drove him off and let him go..

The day after you put out the Ex-Lax, check to see if any of your neighbors' kids have the diarr...dairr...diarar.... the runs.

She can't. The flux capacitor on her time machine is broken.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread