I really hate snakes

Snakes, gators, insects and bugs. Aint skeered of any of em. What does scare me however, is a woman driving while puttin on make up!

I have 1 more load to do which will be done at the laundrymat.I still have'nt taken the other load out of the washer from yesterday when that snake crawled in.

Buck up bubblegum! the snake wont hurt you. Take Tiny down there with you and she/he will let you know if the lawyer/snake comes out, and will probably scare it away.
I have 1 more load to do which will be done at the laundrymat.I still have'nt taken the other load out of the washer from yesterday when that snake crawled in.

We have a big, fat, 5' black snake living with us. There is a hollow area under the front sidewalk where he lives, and, he likes to sun himself in the courtyard by the front door. The neighbor's chickens were laying eggs along the foundation on the South end of the house. He was livin' large then. The chickens are gone, but, the snake remains. I'm almost certain he's visiting the basement garage 'cause I've seen snake turds on the floor. Yes, I know what a snake turd looks like because I googled it to be sure. I've seen some evidence of mice down there, and, have trapped a few. I replaced the door seal on the overhead door, but, it's 16' long and it's nearly impossible to get a good seal all of the way across. My wife is gonna' flip when she happens upon him while going to her car, but, she'll just have to get over it. That snake is the best mouse trap money can't buy. When the mice are gone, he will be too.

Ain't he/she/it a real cutie?
DSC01779.jpg

Wow, he looks like he's getting ready to shed. I've seen a lot of snakes and I have to say that I have no idea what kind that is, but it looks tasty! Deff. not a viper. could be a king snake?

Hum!
Gray Rat Snake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
We have a big, fat, 5' black snake living with us. There is a hollow area under the front sidewalk where he lives, and, he likes to sun himself in the courtyard by the front door. The neighbor's chickens were laying eggs along the foundation on the South end of the house. He was livin' large then. The chickens are gone, but, the snake remains. I'm almost certain he's visiting the basement garage 'cause I've seen snake turds on the floor. Yes, I know what a snake turd looks like because I googled it to be sure. I've seen some evidence of mice down there, and, have trapped a few. I replaced the door seal on the overhead door, but, it's 16' long and it's nearly impossible to get a good seal all of the way across. My wife is gonna' flip when she happens upon him while going to her car, but, she'll just have to get over it. That snake is the best mouse trap money can't buy. When the mice are gone, he will be too.

DSC01779.jpg

DSC01779.jpg
I'm sure glad he's living at YOUR house...lol.....

You know drivers actually keep snakes in their trks,LOL.This company I applied to asked what kind of pet I have and he said ok that would be fine just wanted to make sure it was'nt a snake the last driver has a snake,LOL.

That's one long snake.So what's his name.It looks like a him anyway,LOL.We just have garter snakes,some big and many small.But they're scary enough to make me age 10 yrs,LOL.

DSC01779.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread