I really hate snakes

I don't think so,he has the run of the basement now,LOL.I am not stepping foot in that basement till he is caught,LOL.
You should catch it and cook it up. Post the pictures on whats for supper. Just fry it up like you would a chicken with mashed potatoes and gravy. Sorry, but I see food every where I go.

That's just WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
While attending the University of Texas, I was working as a Security Guard to help pay for school. I was on the night shift with another guard. We would take turns making rounds. As we were both college students, we used separate offices to study between rounds. Anyway, during the day someone had killed a snake outside. A pretty big one. The chopped off its head. I snuck it inside with me on one of my rounds and waited until the other guard went to make his rounds. Then I wrapped it around one of the legs of the desk he was using. He comes back and there I am trying to do my best and not laugh. So, he goes back to his office, I can hear him sit down and all is quite for a couple of minutes. Then I hear funiture crashing and he is screaming just like a little girl. I'm not sure, but I think he wet his pants too!

I used to catch snakes when I was younger. Not the harmless little ones, but big rattlesnakes. I mean BIG ones. Six feet and longer, bigger around than your arm. Snakes never bothered me.

How in the heck did you catch em?????????????????Was'nt you worried about getting bit???????????????
I used to catch snakes when I was younger. Not the harmless little ones, but big rattlesnakes. I mean BIG ones. Six feet and longer, bigger around than your arm. Snakes never bothered me.

How in the heck did you catch em?????????????????Was'nt you worried about getting bit???????????????

Not really. The easiest way was to use a forked stick and pin their head. The grab them right behind the heard. Make sure you grab them very close to the head so they can't bend their necks and bite your hand.

The worst thing about a snake, any snake is the stinking snake glands they have. Your hands stink after handling one.

I use to watch that aus guy catch snakes .Too bad a stingray killed him.But his shows on snakes and crocks were quite fascination.
Not really. The easiest way was to use a forked stick and pin their head. The grab them right behind the heard. Make sure you grab them very close to the head so they can't bend their necks and bite your hand.

The worst thing about a snake, any snake is the stinking snake glands they have. Your hands stink after handling one.

Well, sleep easy knowing that that snake won't stay in the basement long, he will crawl all over the house, checking out the closets and laundry room, passing through your cabinets and entertainment center, eventually finding his way back outside, just hope that it is not a pregnant female, but if not you should be all right, in a month or two.

Well, sleep easy knowing that that snake won't stay in the basement long, he will crawl all over the house, checking out the closets and laundry room, passing through your cabinets and entertainment center, eventually finding his way back outside, just hope that it is not a pregnant female, but if not you should be all right, in a month or two.
Thanks so much for those comforting words,LOL.I slept in the trk last night,LOL.

I'm suprised Tiny has'nt cought that thing for you yet.
If Tiny seen it she'd just bark at it.The snake is probably still iin the basement.There's kids around here that love hunting snakes,think i'll ask one of them to go thru the basement.

It's time to MOVE Patty...lol....I am terrified of a snake and I don't care how small they are.....
Me too,those creepy crawly things and ta think they're more afraid of you then you are of them,LOLThere's alot of snakes around here,gardner snakes.Almost every time I go in the house I hear one slithering thru the grass,I jump every time.

Me too,those creepy crawly things and ta think they're more afraid of you then you are of them,LOLThere's alot of snakes around here,gardner snakes.Almost every time I go in the house I hear one slithering thru the grass,I jump every time.
I don't believe that they are more afraid of me than I am them...lol....Not possible...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread