How do you cut your pizza?

I prefer triangles, but I wouldn't turn down squares.

Seriously, I have a friend whose brother once told me (as I was ranting for the millionth time about the shitty pizza in Wisconsin) that if you cut it in squares...you get more!

I simply stared...mouth agape...at the sheer ignorance of this, and the argument has come up again.

More peices do not equal more pizza itself. Simply more pieces. Four quarters do not equal more than one dollar just because there are more items then the one dollar bill.

I'm not sure why this guy can't see that. I'm trying best I can to think of it from different angles, but the diameter is the diameter, and the circumference is the circumference, no matter how it's divided.

Can someone else tell me WHY this dude think the way he does?

I would go with a different approach and ask him to expain how he figures you get more pizza by cutting it into squares as opposed to wedges.Just to hear circular logic.Pun intended.lol

So, apparently this argument is making the rounds again. I got a text message today frm another friend that said, "It does kinda make sense."

It would seem twisted logic is not local to one brain...

It doesn't matter if it is square, retangular or round, if I want more pizza, I'm going to take some of yours! You better take inventory of your fingers afterwards! :p

So, apparently this argument is making the rounds again. I got a text message today frm another friend that said, "It does kinda make sense."

It would seem twisted logic is not local to one brain...
Serious Sinister,( 2 )14" round pies cut anyway you want=0 after you eat them.
I say take a 14" pie cut it in half flip it and have 2 calzones which =0 after you eat them.
triangle slice r the best, u can tongue slurp and wrap the cheese, after u pick all the toppings off..yummy

The Guacamole Express.

BigBlade.jpg

(I know, off topic! This is about pizza, not Mexican food!)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread