Heavy haul drivers can you explain how this thing works?

Friend of mine and I had a discussion a while back on all the outlaw shot we did years back.
Multi stop window loads all over the north east...Load up in Maine the next morning, then be in Minnesota the next morning, then back to the yard for happy hour...start the round again Sunday.

We never did any chemicals we were just young fire pissers.

We decided we never gained much.
Ya but you gots stories bro..Haha

Friend of mine and I had a discussion a while back on all the outlaw shot we did years back.
Multi stop window loads all over the north east...Load up in Maine the next morning, then be in Minnesota the next morning, then back to the yard for happy hour...start the round again Sunday.

We were all there at some point I think...

A buddy of mine used to pop amphetamines. He would work around the clock but, He was like go like hell and then crash (crash as in sleeping). Go like hell and then crash again.
It didn't seem like he got any farther on amphetamines than he would have with a more balanced work/sleep cycle.

A buddy of mine used to pop amphetamines. He would work around the clock but, He was like go like hell and then crash (crash as in sleeping). Go like hell and then crash again.
It didn't seem like he got any farther on amphetamines than he would have with a more balanced work/sleep cycle.
Aint much of such an animal as a balanced anything in the truckin bizness tho

I have a brother who slept in a rest area for three days straight once.

Once I told him what my load was when I was visiting my parents on the super high class town of Wildwood, FL. My trailer was at the truck stop padlocked.

He said, “Let’s open her up and sell some that shit!”

Some people never figure out they’re the source of their own problems.

Growing up in Southern California the best Black Beauties could be found at the Pomona truck stop.You weren't there for 5 minutes and were approached to purchase. Every damn lot lizard was selling them.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread