Freight Relocators 3.0 Coming Soon

3.0 Test.jpeg
Hey folks,

Since so many of you have asked me to rearrange the furniture, I have decided to take some time out of my busy schedule to do a little rearranging for you.

Freight Locators 3.0 will be removing the Wordpress system that many of you haven't even seen most likely, and moving the articles into the Xenfor article format, which is going to be our new homepage. This will allow commenting directly to the articles just as you would a forum thread, and will allow new articles to automatically show up within things such as "new posts" just as a forum thread would do when created.

There will be more to this change in regards to adding new website features, but forum operation will remain exactly the same. Forum function is what is most important to the bulk of our members, so I wanted to make sure nothing changes there.

During this process, if you are not a premium member, you will see advertisements showing up in different locations as we work on a better layout. Don't be alarmed when you first see them, as they are likely to be moved around. Sometimes, I will be setting something up, and then have to get away from the website (because I have a regular job) and it will be a bit before I get back to make changes.

I'm a little excited about the next few months with the forum website, as it has been a long time since I have felt like I had the energy to tackle the changes that needed to be made.

Mike

FreightCoin
Ok, I got a couple articles moved over from Wordpress, so we can now see what the homepage looks like with enough content to somewhat fill it up.

Users who are viewing this thread