GPS Fleet GPS Tracking Options

18WheelBurnout

I own a small fleet in central Texas and I'm researching GPS options for our drivers. I came across these guys, GPS Fleet Tracking, and was wondering if you have any experience with them, or with another similar product.

Thanks!

Welcome to TruckersForum.

I removed the link you posted. It could have been considered spam, and, it may have been, but, I'm giving you the benefit of doubt.

By the way, this message could have taken place in private if you had opted to allow Private Messages.

I asked this question a while back when I first got here. No one had much if any experience with it and I eventually went out on a limb and bought a system. To me its worth it to see where my instate trucks are and see if there is any way to cut a few bucks off the trip. I can post a link to where I bought mine from if its ok with 2xR.

I asked this question a while back when I first got here. No one had much if any experience with it and I eventually went out on a limb and bought a system. To me its worth it to see where my instate trucks are and see if there is any way to cut a few bucks off the trip. I can post a link to where I bought mine from if its ok with 2xR.

You are welcome to discuss the benefits and downfalls of the software that you purchased.
You wouldn't need to include the link though. We don't allow advertising.
Start a new thread re: GPS Software.
It is an integral part of trucking and would be a great discussion thread.

Why do you fell the need to track your drivers?
Just another way to keep a leash on the drivers.I feel if companies can afford tracking devices they can pay their drivers more.Most can read a map they don't need a bibasitter to make sure they're going the right way.Here's how my company tracks the drivers,we call in every morning before 8:30 and give them our 20 and that's it.Don't have to call in on weekends they don't work.I like weekends,LOL.

Just another way to keep a leash on the drivers.I feel if companies can afford tracking devices they can pay their drivers more.Most can read a map they don't need a bibasitter to make sure they're going the right way.Here's how my company tracks the drivers,we call in every morning before 8:30 and give them our 20 and that's it.Don't have to call in on weekends they don't work.I like weekends,LOL.

What's a bibasitter?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread