Finally after all these years proof

I was in the Walmart shopping and talking to myself, I also make hand gestures. I am not sure if this guy was security/loss prevention but he walked past me and R.J. blurts out, Don't you eyeball me!
I went to check out and he circled back to produce. Either he was security or as a man he really sucks at shopping.
Shopping as a man.
Get in
Get what you need
Get out.
Or is that man shopping for women:confused-96::D
I always end up running around the store like a chicken with it's head cut off because I never remember to make a list.

I just have to go get stuff in the order I remember it.

This results in the cold and frozen stuff going in the cart first, and sitting there thawing out while I'm trying to find the melatonin.

It took me years to realize all those green/yellow vitamin things were arranged in alphabetical order. :bonk:

I always end up running around the store like a chicken with it's head cut off because I never remember to make a list.

This results in the cold and frozen stuff going in the cart first, and sitting there thawing out while I'm trying to find the melatonin.

It took me years to realize all those green/yellow vitamin things were arranged in alphabetical order. :bonk:

Even with a list, I will go back and forth from one side of the store to the other countless times because I have no clue where anything is at. At this point, I don't think I am even allowed to go to the store by myself. I basically just drive one of the girls, and they direct me where to get everything, or just go in and get it themselves.

Even with a list, I will go back and forth from one side of the store to the other countless times because I have no clue where anything is at. At this point, I don't think I am even allowed to go to the store by myself. I basically just drive one of the girls, and they direct me where to get everything, or just go in and get it themselves.
When I do make a list, I'm in and out in minutes....

Doing impressions of Forrest Gump or Rain man are an outstanding way to keep people away.
Anywaz I got to go, 5 mins to Wapner.:D

melatonin is is the melon section...rummy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread