After 6 years I finally have a video worth watching

** Commie Express **
Premium
This happened Saturday night right after leaving the Pilot in Medford, CT.

Two things.
1 Why did the car with the right tail light out have there 4 way on for? Was the car that did the 360 in front of them or behind it?
2 Damn that Star Car hood looks long.

Never mind my first question! I finished watching the video after it got done loading. That was a pucker checker for sure!!

Oh and wheres the audio? No cussing or anything.

Sorry about the video. Tried 20 times to upload to YouTube with no luck. That first car spun out before I got to it. I'm gonna get on a friends Windows 7 system and try to upload to YouTube tomorrow.

Ok, was able to upload to Youtube and video is in first post. Watch in the highest resolution if you can

Two things.
1 Why did the car with the right tail light out have there 4 way on for? Was the car that did the 360 in front of them or behind it?
2 Damn that Star Car hood looks long.

Never mind my first question! I finished watching the video after it got done loading. That was a pucker checker for sure!!

Oh and wheres the audio? No cussing or anything.

Yes on #1, there was another 360 in front of the car that put his 4 ways on. They ended up hitting each other. I was so nervous I would forget to shut off my camera I shut it off right then and there. It loops in 3 1/2 hours then writes over itself. My cam has a 16gb chip in it. I just got home with a 64gb chip waiting for me and a 14 hour loop.

The hood looks long because of the lens the GoPro uses. That's only the edges of the view so they can get more in the picture.

I could have stopped quicker but I used all the room I could. Another car was skidding up into me in the rear. I think I saved him from hitting me.

The people in the car in front of me just sat there. As long as they were in sight after I left they were still there.

The people in the car in front of me just sat there. As long as they were in sight after I left they were still there.

Maybe it was an old man and when his car spun around & he could see he was directly in the path of an 18 wheeler he had a heart attack. If you weren't able to stop, he'd have been pretty far up **** Creek.

People are so stupid when it comes to slick weather conditions. And most of those idiots live in the area and drive in that **** everyday.

I bet the driver of the car that you had to go around was trying to pull the seat out of his ass. Maybe he even called 911 to have an aid car come out to do it for him.

That brings a whole new meaning to the "jaws of life"............(think "other" cheeks)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread