After laying around for 25 years looking to get these old bones in the seat

Kurt_Cobain

Hello truckers.

I need some advice on getting out and seeing the world.

At one time I had a great career in a band, but that came to a sudden end. Same old story wife bitching as she cleaned her shot...er as I cleaned my shotgun. Tired of drug use, sleeping with groupies, spending time on the road. She made a convincing argument, real mind blowing stuff. As it blew up I knew it was time to go our separate ways. Glad I did too. She really went off the rails.

But I digress.

As I have just lain around trying to collect my mind I figured this time of year may be opportune to try my hand at trucking.

Been years since I have taken anything so I should pass the drug screen so long as someone can pour the water down my throat. And I am just skin and... well not so much, but boney so no apnea issues. Exceedingly low blood pressure, and no hernia issues.

I can just sit for hours and hours and hours without moving and figure I am a good candidate for CR England"s CDL program.

Any advice on getting this old bag of bones on the way to a rewarding career is appreciated.

Hello truckers.

I need some advice on getting out and seeing the world.

At one time I had a great career in a band, but that came to a sudden end. Same old story wife *****ing as she cleaned her shot...er as I cleaned my shotgun. Tired of drug use, sleeping with groupies, spending time on the road. She made a convincing argument, real mind blowing stuff. As it blew up I knew it was time to go our separate ways. Glad I did too. She really went off the rails.

But I digress.

As I have just lain around trying to collect my mind I figured this time of year may be opportune to try my hand at trucking.

Been years since I have taken anything so I should pass the drug screen so long as someone can pour the water down my throat. And I am just skin and... well not so much, but boney so no apnea issues. Exceedingly low blood pressure, and no hernia issues.

I can just sit for hours and hours and hours without moving and figure I am a good candidate for CR England"s CDL program.

Any advice on getting this old bag of bones on the way to a rewarding career is appreciated.
I dunno wether to laugh or cry at this. Jesus Christ!

If you're serious, and not trolling us, run away from CRE as fast as yer boney ass will take you. They are a total bottom feeder.

Do your research on training, there are much better options.

How do you lay around for 25 years and do nothing. Then bingo decide to become a truck driver...And too boot think your going to see the world. Unreal.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread