Owner Operator DOT compliance

I should probably come up with a maintenance log somehow. Not really sure where to start on that, or what the bare minimum is on keeping one.

Maybe I look in the little green bible tomorrow

Follow the links that have the word "form" in it.

It's not hard. They do exist. Then it's just a matter of printing it out.

No.

I am not going to just give this one to you.

Because it's really that simple.
I don’t know what it’s called and can’t find anything in the “forms” section that has “maintenance logs” in the title. The lady at the field office didn’t call back

Guess I’ll just scribble shit in a notebook I really don’t give a **** if it’s proper

Thanks for almost helping

Think outside the box. You can do it. Maybe .. something to do with vehicle inspection...

If you’re getting inspected, and the Man asks for supporting documents such as bill of lading, fuel receipts, toll receipts etc, are personal receipts from off duty time to be included in what you hand over?

I’m going to crack the little green bible for a looky loo

I don’t know what it’s called and can’t find anything in the “forms” section that has “maintenance logs” in the title. The lady at the field office didn’t call back

Guess I’ll just scribble ** in a notebook I really don’t give a ** if it’s proper

Thanks for almost helping
You do not need maintenance logs at the scale. you will need them if MTO or DOT pays you a visit at the office and yes, U.S. DOT does come to Canada to inspect logs and maintenance records,

I am not sure how U.S. DOT is set for Maple Syrup so be on your toes. 👍 ;)

You do not need maintenance logs at the scale. you will need them if MTO or DOT pays you a visit at the office and yes, U.S. DOT does come to Canada to inspect logs and maintenance records,

I am not sure how U.S. DOT is set for Maple Syrup so be on your toes. 👍 ;)
I think they’re to be done monthly, but not really sure

Maybe I’ll start it in 2020

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread