Truckers Health Don’t believe your mother; milk is really bad for you

I don't drink that crap. The alcohol content is below my minimum threshold of acceptability.
That explains a lot of things.

article it talks about vitamin D fortified milk. Up here we don't have that we have 1%,2% and Homogenized milk.
Growth hormones are not allowed to be used in dairy cows.
And here I thought it was just Murican for homo milk.

Muricans, try saying "homo milk" out loud 3 times with a straight face. It got me for a while too.

what is "funny" is the the doctor or his PA (who ever is seeing me that day, has a MUG of coffee, which is nearly 2 cups of coffee in that ONE mug, and here they are, telling ME to cut down..????

so i have a smaller mug, maybe about 1.5 cups worth? of coffee, each time.....

no one drinks an ACTUAL measured CUP of coffee.....

just like NO ONE can eat only ONE Lays potato chip.>!!
Funny, why do they consider a cup of coffee to be 6 fluid Oz instead of 8 fluid Oz?

Funny, why do they consider a cup of coffee to be 6 fluid Oz instead of 8 fluid Oz?
i would have thought they go by the Imperial measurements..??

but there isn't any cup measurement in the Imperial system..

Officially, a US Cup is 240ml (or 8.45 imperial fluid ounces.) This is slightly different from an Australian, Canadian and South African Cup which is 250ml. As long as you use the same cup for measuring out each of your ingredients, the proportions should work out the same.

i would have thought they go by the Imperial measurements..??

but there isn't any cup measurement in the Imperial system..

Officially, a US Cup is 240ml (or 8.45 imperial fluid ounces.) This is slightly different from an Australian, Canadian and South African Cup which is 250ml. As long as you use the same cup for measuring out each of your ingredients, the proportions should work out the same.
Which 250ml is 1/4 liter. But if you ever look at coffee nutritional information it says serving size 1 cup 6fl Oz.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread