Cross Border Trucking Plan Discussion

I can't find one of my senators now where.. BOB CORKER... I'm confused, i don't whether to thank him or give him a good chewing out.. I know the other senator here voted yes.. I guess i'll drop him a line..

I can't find one of my senators now where.. BOB CORKER... I'm confused, i don't whether to thank him or give him a good chewing out.. I know the other senator here voted yes.. I guess i'll drop him a line..

This bill was in the U.S. House of Representatives, not the Senate. Your Senator will not be in the list, only your House representative (we only have one in each district.)

You must be really excited...lol

-ss-

I'm glad also but it not over yet. THE FIGHT HAS JUST BEGIN

You are so right, Danny. My major concern right now is the possibility of a "pocket veto." There isn't much time left before the 110th Congress adjourns. If this bill doesn't get to Bush's desk before Monday...we may have a problem.

Don't mean to throw water on the fire...but we all need to be aware of this possibility. And again I stress ~ keep the pressure on.

-ss-

You are so right, Danny. My major concern right now is the possibility of a "pocket veto." There isn't much time left before the 110th Congress adjourns. If this bill doesn't get to Bush's desk before Monday...we may have a problem.

Don't mean to throw water on the fire...but we all need to be aware of this possibility. And again I stress ~ keep the pressure on.

-ss-
ok,I'll call Cliff back tomorrow. but tonight it's a roaring fire............

This bill was in the U.S. House of Representatives, not the Senate. Your Senator will not be in the list, only your House representative (we only have one in each district.)

You must be really excited...lol

-ss-
lol, yes I have been really excited.. Wrong person..lol. "My Bad"..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread